Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

rSec and rMap source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As the title says:

Release by ChapoliN

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
file is no longer available

Link updated, looks like the greedy RYL community doesn't want me to share it, but don't worry, I'll be checking it everyday, and update the link if needed.

Last edited:

hih

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got an error when finishing setup forum . and rsec client .
Typek - rSec and rMap source - RaGEZONE Forums

can help me with this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's a security code built in the Source to check the connection from Website to rSec, that's all i know.

hih

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nvm i already fix it .. thanks for the great release

Reaction score
you do not need to re-code or re-program or anything. Just change the url encryption and point to your webserver then it done. -_- . shenanigans with need re-code. it just RENAMING .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what a Ducking disgraceful idiot whoever released this, calling the ryl community "greedy" suck my nuts buddy

you've successfully hurt the community more than anything. I wouldn't be surprised if the community just lost all contribution from one of its greatest and most long-term minds. duck you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what a Ducking disgraceful idiot whoever released this, calling the ryl community "greedy" suck my nuts buddy

you've successfully hurt the community more than anything. I wouldn't be surprised if the community just lost all contribution from one of its greatest and most long-term minds. duck you

Are you retarded or what?

So, consider yourself a "disgraceful idiot" just for being here, on a forum where people shares leaked files, made by companies who spend thousands of dollars creating it.

And, for what I know, Alpha is not working with ryl anymore, he said it on his forum some time ago, and even if not, people who bought it from him, have the right to do whatever they want with the files, re sell, delete or share.

And what you think? stolen game files are ok to be shared, but non official softwares made for these files are untouchables?

Last edited:

hih

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So, consider yourself a "disgraceful idiot" just for being here, on a forum where people shares leaked files, made by companies who spend thousands of dollars creating it.

And, for what I know, Alpha is not working with ryl anymore, he said it on his forum some time ago, and even if not, people who bought it from him, have the right to do whatever they want with the files, re sell, delete or share.

And what you think? stole game files are ok to be shared, but non official softwares made for these files are untouchables?

Agree .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I really don't follow you here. Is that ragezones only purpose to you?

It sounds like you are going off of speculation here, and "re-sell, delete or share" doesn't include reverse engineering and dumping the source code.

And what you think? stolen game files are ok to be shared, but non official softwares made for these files are untouchables?
hahah I'd love to hear your viewpoint on torrenting. I'll admit I support most private servers, largely because the official usually doesn't need the excess revenue. Now I'm not following you again. What makes rSec and rMap unofficial? Are they not stand-alone? I don't know about rMap but rSec is a packet managing proxy framework that just so happens to come with plugins for ryl. These were made by one guy who could use the money, which is precisely why I consider it an "untouchable" , I'm not a disgraceful idiot who steals from the common man.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the title says:

Release by ChapoliN

Hey the link is dead bro ! please reupload them. Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey the link is dead bro ! please reupload them. Thank you :)

Take brother, I hope this is what you are looking for.

rSec 3.0

MEGA:
MEDIA FIRE:
DROP BOX:
BOX:
DRIVE:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Take brother, I hope this is what you are looking for.

MEGA:
MEDIA FIRE:
DROP BOX:
BOX:
DRIVE:

Thank you bro god bless you :) need to focus just to know fully how it's work ;)

Back