Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full RYL Offline (client+server+instruction) for newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, i want to share this for someone who wanna play RYL Offline, just click download links below. pictures - instruction is very simple to understand, for newbie only ^o^

or

Hope you have a funny game ^o^:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OMG, this is too slow.
Can someone upload to megaupload of rapidshare?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U just follow the guide inside the file by cambeme, but I use SQLExpress 2008 and change all the SQL password to my password. I didnt follow his example blindly :) anyway THANKS cambeme

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks dude......if want to make it online Just port forward RITE?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heyy i have do this server but.. when i ran the server .. the item at notification din show anything... i have modify its to be always show.. but it still din show.. can an help me? plzzz..... soryy for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i got some very bad problem... it show gameguard cannot conect.. plz help me siirrr

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need help here why my rylAuthserver,ryluidserver and ryl chat server not working ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i got some very bad problem... it show gameguard cannot conect.. plz help me siirrr

Please edit your host file in c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

Change (if exist)
Code:
127.0.0.1       localhost
210.245.125.219    nprotect.battlelands.net
210.245.125.219    nprotect.ryl.com.my
to
Code:
127.0.0.1       localhost

to make thing simple, just remove any ryl-related entry in the hosts file.

i need help here why my rylAuthserver,ryluidserver and ryl chat server not working ???

Bro, based on my experiences, trial & error:
1) Run the server in sequence & unblock any pop-up firewall messages, if not please check your firewall settings/logs.
2) The sequence I would like to suggest is:
-RylUIDServer.exe
-RylDBAgentServer.exe <--Right click on its icon on the taskbar --> Option --> Connect All
-RylAuthServer.exe <--Right click on its icon on the taskbar --> Option --> Start Server
-RylChatServer.exe <--Right click on its icon on the taskbar --> Connect --> Connect to DBAgent
-RylLoginServer.exe <--Right click on its icon on the taskbar --> Connect --> Allow Connect
3) Then run the map servers (you can batch them into a .bat file, example map.bat):
Code:
start RylGameServer.exe -c 0 -z 12
start RylGameServer.exe -c 0 -z 8
start RylGameServer.exe -c 0 -z 16
start RylGameServer.exe -c 0 -z 5
start RylGameServer.exe -c 0 -z 14

After finished running all the servers, U should have 10 icon running on your taskbar.
cambeme - Full RYL Offline (client+server+instruction) for newbie - RaGEZONE Forums

Don't forget to hex edit your client login.dat to point to your IP which running your server, mine is pointing to 127.0.0.1 (I used UltraEdit)
Code:
hex edit offset 00077f70h
31 32 37 2E 30 2E 30 2E 31 (127.0.0.1)
Please hex edit the original (backup first :cool: ) the Login.dat
cambeme - Full RYL Offline (client+server+instruction) for newbie - RaGEZONE Forums

Change to your Server IP (mine is localhost 127.0.0.1)

Just replaced any remaining hex with 00 if your IP is shorter than the original IP

For the AdminToolServer and Client, please edit the ini yourself, remember to change all the IP, DB_ACCOUNT and DB_PASS to the entry U put while setting up the SQL server.

example:
AdminToolServerSetup.ini
Code:
#

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a continuation of the previous post, due to the attachment count limit.

More SS from my testing server :)

Char Select Page:

My Char, a Bowmen lvl 82

Her stat & equips (edited using AdminTool)

Pretty much I enjoyed playing it as a god but in times, U will feel lonely playing alone :)

Regards:
FadRiz a.k.a KeNET

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need help when i start running login i cant see any server to choose ,where do i make mistake and the problem here is when i try to start RylAuthServer,RylChatServer,RylDBAgentServer,RylUIDServer its running for a while and stop only RylLoginServer remain is there any solution for this ?

sorry for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've got same problem only loginserver.exe will run the others just popup for a second n thats all plzz can any one help if needed can give some loggs n stuff :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got Problem only with auth and maps, thos are yellow in the RYLManager
i checked everything correct, and when i open auth console it says "There is no dbAgent" what should i do

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can Any1 help then ?? I tryed to start the server with servercontroller n it said UID crashed ... Any help somewhere ?? plzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back