Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full RYL Offline (client+server+instruction) for newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need help when i start running login i cant see any server to choose ,where do i make mistake and the problem here is when i try to start RylAuthServer,RylChatServer,RylDBAgentServer,RylUIDServer its running for a while and stop only RylLoginServer remain is there any solution for this ?

sorry for my bad english

Hi warcupid, merge the attached registry file to fix your error, it's the registry reference for local server for your RYL2 server (assuming you're using localhost like me), if not, edit the registry file, replace 127.0.0.1 with your IP.
http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=71046&stc=1&d=1246986296

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\GAMASOFT\MP-Client(MY)]
"server"="127.0.0.1"
rename the file from RYL2-Localhost.reg.txt to RYL2-Localhost.reg and merge it (double-click it)

~WARNING~
For peoples who play the official RYL2, please remember to change the server IP back to the official server to play the official game. IP: 119.110.97.231

i've got same problem only loginserver.exe will run the others just popup for a second n thats all plzz can any one help if needed can give some loggs n stuff :)

Hi igavtyyp, please explain in details, screenshots are welcomed :love:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got the ss if it helps :/:
cambeme - Full RYL Offline (client+server+instruction) for newbie - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got the ss if it helps :/:
cambeme - Full RYL Offline (client+server+instruction) for newbie - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi Iga, sorry, this 1 I cannot help U, I tried this kind of controller thingy last time, fails me all the time.
Here I'm using the shared distributed files on the first post only.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does This help ??

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please edit your host file in c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

Change (if exist)
Code:
127.0.0.1       localhost
210.245.125.219    nprotect.battlelands.net
210.245.125.219    nprotect.ryl.com.my
to
Code:

i have change here but i still have gemguard problemm.. plz help me... i din have connected intenet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tq fadriz after so many try i manage to run da server successfully muahahah so happy ...n i would like to know what tool do u use to change da eq stat like in the picture that your posting and is there any tool that can custumize my ryl apprearence such npc teleport place...i have read several post and i found ryl coder but when i click at ,it giv error and i dont know what the problem is .if u dont mind i would like to add you to my yahoo mesenger bcoz there alot thing i want to ask

soryy for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tq fadriz after so many try i manage to run da server successfully muahahah so happy ...n i would like to know what tool do u use to change da eq stat like in the picture that your posting and is there any tool that can custumize my ryl apprearence such npc teleport place...i have read several post and i found ryl coder but when i click at ,it giv error and i dont know what the problem is .if u dont mind i would like to add you to my yahoo mesenger bcoz there alot thing i want to ask

soryy for my bad english

Hi warcupid,
Nice to know that U can play the game :)
I'm not on YM much, heck I haven't install any YM yet.

I'll install YM after this, PM me for my YM ID

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please edit your host file in c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

Change (if exist)
Code:
210.245.125.219    nprotect.battlelands.net
210.245.125.219    nprotect.ryl.com.my
to
Code:
i have change here but i still have gemguard problemm.. plz help me... i din have connected intenet

Hi Nikuyu, attached is the zipped GameGuard folder in my client, I have no issues with GG atm.
From what I remember, U have to let GG online 1st then U can use it offlined. Usually if fresh installation without connection to internet, GG won't ON.

Sorry, can't attach the file here, over size limit.
Please download here instead:

Also please edit or merge the server registry entry as in my previous post accordingly.

p/s: i've installed YM, PM me for ID.

Regards:
FadRiz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i get this Error How 2 Fix It

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get this Error How 2 Fix It

Assuming your internet working perfectly and can contact the official RYL2 servers,

1) first, check your host file.
2) second, use your official RYL2 GG folder, copy it to your offline RYL2 folder.

This is the only thing I can suggest based on my last experience.
Hope it helps.

Regards:
FadRiz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can play it now this should help all people

just paste it on your ryl folder than u can pplay.....

i close the GameGuard than dont have GameGuard...

Emm Fadriz can teach me how to create Item in Ryl I dont KNow la...can give me the List to make Item

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why when i clicked on the rylauthserver and others it doesnt appear on the icon bar on the bottom ..

and why i want to make hardware loopback windows doesnt ask me to browse for the loopback file.
thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why i cant see my server name ?

and i cant open RylGameServer and RylChatServer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can play it now this should help all people

just paste it on your ryl folder than u can pplay.....

i close the GameGuard than dont have GameGuard...

Emm Fadriz can teach me how to create Item in Ryl I dont KNow la...can give me the List to make Item

Please see the attached filez, credit to the owner which I already forget whom, sowiee :)

I can see the document's properties stated owned by GM-Pavvy. Never heard of him, anyway thanks man.

Regards:
FadRiz

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why i cant see my server name ?

and i cant open RylGameServer and RylChatServer

help pls

connect with LogServer : Disconnected

all map zone

Hi aabb1111 & h3lLx0x

1) Please restart your PC, sometime Windows needs to be restarted for no apparent reasons.
2) Please recheck all the configuration files
3) Please run all the server in the queue as I suggested in my previous post
4) Please go through all the post to see anything that may help you, there are many post regarding many types of issues here.

Don't be discouraged, keep on trying.

Regards:
FadRiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back