Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full RYL Offline (client+server+instruction) for newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Another Problem!When i try to extract it....its said Next Volume Is Required......WTF Is that?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for Files&Guide !!

Now,Excuse me -Where is the BLACKSMITH & NPC Teleport to other maps.???

Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Nikuyu, attached is the zipped GameGuard folder in my client, I have no issues with GG atm.
From what I remember, U have to let GG online 1st then U can use it offlined. Usually if fresh installation without connection to internet, GG won't ON.

Sorry, can't attach the file here, over size limit.
Please download here instead:

Also please edit or merge the server registry entry as in my previous post accordingly.

p/s: i've installed YM, PM me for ID.

Regards:
FadRiz

can some one help me with this...
my place the rapidshare is block.
when i try useproxy it always break down..
ehhh can some one download and upload at mediafire or any

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game guard error..Can anyone tell me how to login without game guard?I use Kill GG + Multi+NoLimit...but it not work...I dont know if i use it wrong...then can anyone teach me how to use that kill gg...

Easy way USe RYLCODER,Open Script.mcf and u Will see like this RylNation(5, 1, "RYLCib");...Delete the RYLCib and it will see like this RylNation(5, 1, "");..KaBoom..No MOre GameGuard..MOst Hacker Use This Way Tu Bypass GameGuard. :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i cant open autorun..
RylOffline/SQL2000/autorun...
need help..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant open autorun..
RylOffline/SQL2000/autorun...
need help..
Just Format Ur PC..It's Maybe Have A some Virus,
Thats Why U can't Install Autorun..
Or U Open Autorun And Setup..It's Maybe Work..
Cause At My Pc Need To open Autorun And Setup.exe.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Game guard error..Can anyone tell me how to login without game guard?I use Kill GG + Multi+NoLimit...but it not work...I dont know if i use it wrong...then can anyone teach me how to use that kill gg...
It's Very Easy..Use RYL Coder To Edit Ur Script.mcf..Change Ur RylNation(5, 1, "RYLCib"); To RylNation(5, 1, "");
If U Dun Like To Edit Just Download..

Just Replace It To Your RYL2 Files..:lol:

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Thx A Lot For Release..
Can Ply..
Dun Have Any Problem..
But Why Dun Make It In English?
Many People Can't Understand What U Want To Explain At Ur SS..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why when try to connect at my character and i press start but nothing happen....anybody can help me..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi.
It is working
But how to cheng EXP and droup rate ?
Thanks you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i cant choose a server its say conected but i see no server to select how to fix it

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

oke got it worked now but i try to connect whit mine admin tool changde all ip in 127.0.0.1 but when i try to login it says wrong ip connecting or something

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

i got it all worked

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
must Download All?

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

must download All??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tq fadriz after so many try i manage to run da server successfully muahahah so happy ...n i would like to know what tool do u use to change da eq stat like in the picture that your posting and is there any tool that can custumize my ryl apprearence such npc teleport place...i have read several post and i found ryl coder but when i click at ,it giv error and i dont know what the problem is .if u dont mind i would like to add you to my yahoo mesenger bcoz there alot thing i want to ask

soryy for my bad english
how u do??teach me..me also same prob..no server..

Reaction score
To Fadriz..
im having some problem..
my offline RYl working normally with server n login..
but..
when i choose my character then click start nothing happen..
cant connet to server..
how can i fix it?
hope you an help me...

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Hi warcupid,
Nice to know that U can play the game :)
I'm not on YM much, heck I haven't install any YM yet.

I'll install YM after this, PM me for my YM ID
Excuse me..
fadriz..
can u help me..
i got a litte problem..
when i choose the character then click start nothing happen..
no connecting to server or anything else..
how can i fix that?
hope u can help me..TQ

Reaction score
I cant download the part1 and part8. Anything wrong with it??
Even if i manage to get it downloading, the speed was like......1.8kb? 2.0+kb? Why is is that slow?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello guy thank for the good guide and download folder, and i using window 7 basic and i cannot run sql 2000 and ist possible to used mysql 5.0 and can you help me(newbie)on guidance, i would like to try this offline game, how to used this mysql to play ryl game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back