Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full RYL Offline (client+server+instruction) for newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone help me plz???? plz add my YM if you can help me.. because i just got the login server working and the other are open and suddenly close...

thx

i got all working... now i need the tutorial for the admin tools..... anyone??
and now i got another problem... my chat and auth server is not working......

me to.. plzz help me..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i get the GM command?i want use GM command but i dont know where and how to read it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need help crash in server control
pm me at facebook
e-mail:idrispg@yahoo.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys i have problem ...after extract the ryl offline I get an error message "client 2240.msi error" is there another web to download ryl client?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
now i got some very bad problem... it show gameguard cannot conect.. plz help me siirrr

hmmph!.. sounds like u've getting a big problems with ur word like this------> "now i got some very bad problem"

wakakakakakaka LOL

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

why when i clicked on the rylauthserver and others it doesnt appear on the icon bar on the bottom?

and why i want to make hardware loopback windows doesnt ask me to browse for the loopback file?
thanks

are u using win7 ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is a continuation of the previous post, due to the attachment count limit.

More SS from my testing server :)

Char Select Page:

cambeme - Full RYL Offline (client+server+instruction) for newbie - RaGEZONE Forums

My Char, a Bowmen lvl 82

cambeme - Full RYL Offline (client+server+instruction) for newbie - RaGEZONE Forums

Her stat & equips (edited using AdminTool)

Pretty much I enjoyed playing it as a god but in times, U will feel lonely playing alone :)

Regards:
FadRiz a.k.a KeNET

bro, Where should i place AdminToolClientSetup.ini & AdminToolServerSetup.ini ?? in ----->C:\Windows ??
or in ----->C:\server ??? help me~
:*:

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

probably, you're only edit the server's or the client's file? you have to edit both side files. sorry if i'm wrong. still newbie myself.:laugh:

its good enough that u can login after edited NPCScript.. but I cant login after edited NPCScript. "Auth to the server lost" after fill my ID n PASS

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro, Where should i place AdminToolClientSetup.ini & AdminToolServerSetup.ini ?? in ----->C:\Windows ??
or in ----->C:\server ??? help me~

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

its good enough that u can login after edited NPCScript.. but I cant login after edited NPCScript. "Auth to the server lost" after fill my ID n PASS

admintool inis need to be in same folder where is your admintool exe files.

if you get auth lost after editing script, it means that your checksum in server doesnt match with client anymore...if you just testin things, make checksum 0x00000001 so all your client side edits will not interrupt login.

if you want to find current client checksum, open running auth server console and type "flush" and check auth logs for your account login where it says checksum error (it also shows in same line what is server and client checksums since they dont match.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Could you help me to fix this thing, I cannot pass a nProtect Gameguard. Could you suggest me, how can I do to solve this problem. It always show the error code, sometimes display on message error box like a symbol.

Please advise

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i got problems!!!
after fill my id n pass,
get popup "Client version is incorrect":?:

-FIXED-

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bro ..aku ada masaallah lah huhuhu

dia punya problem... gameguard cannot conect

aku dah ikut dan dah baca semua massage dlm form ni, tapi masih lagi gameguard cannot conect huhuhu .... mintak tlg bro .... T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there are to many file
ryl part01
ryl part02
ryl part03
..... till
ryl part13

i have to download it all ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
got some problem here...when i click RylLoginServer RylAuthServer RylDBAgent RYLUIDServer, nothing happened. no icon appears at the icon place. maybe some of you need some log..

in RylLoginServer:
SessionLog2011-08-22:

[Ty-DET][Tm-2011-08-22 09:56:14][Ex-SP:0x00000000/lpOverlapped:0x00000000/bResult:T/Thread 0x00000680 Completed][Rt-CIOWorker::Run][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\BaseLibrary\Network\IOCP\IOWorker.cpp][LN-38]
[Ty-DET][Tm-2011-08-22 09:56:14][Ex-SP:0x00000000/lpOverlapped:0x00000000/bResult:T/Thread 0x00000A54 Completed][Rt-CIOWorker::Run][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\BaseLibrary\Network\IOCP\IOWorker.cpp][LN-38]
[Ty-NOR][·Î±×¸¦ ³¡³À´Ï´Ù.]

RylLoginServer2011-08-22 09,56,14-0002:

[Ty-ERR][Tm-2011-08-22 09:56:14][Ex-LoginServer : ¼­¹ö ¾ÆÀ̵ð ¾ò±â ½ÇÆÐ.][Rt-CServerSetup::InitLoginServer][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\Utility\Setup\ServerSetup.cpp][LN-184]
[Ty-ERR][Tm-2011-08-22 09:56:14][Ex-this:0x0042AAC8/LoginServer initialize failed - ServerSetup initialize failed][Rt-CRylLoginServer::ApplicationSpecificInit][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\RylLoginServer\RylLoginServer.cpp][LN-147]
[Ty-ERR][Tm-2011-08-22 09:56:14][Ex-this:0x0042AAC8/ServerWindowFramework initialize failed - ApplicationSpecificInit failed][Rt-CServerWindowFramework::Initialize][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\Utility\ServerAppFrameWork\ServerWindowFramework.cpp][LN-214]

i hope some of you can lend me some help...i would really aprreciated it..:/::*:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm using windows 7, and current;y a different server tut, but it is the same as this one basically. But I am having a common problem. I have followed the tuts perfectly, but after login server is on, UID and the rest of them either crash or don't start at all. I have DEP off, exception set for everything in my firewalls and eset, and running as admin doesn't help. I've seen only once that you can't do this with win7, and once that someone has asked if someone with the same problem as me is using win7. Well, I have win7 and everything is set up correctly(all files are in right location, demonsetup is filled out properly, i have a loopback(o course on win7 it does not ask for the use of the 'loop' file when installing the loopback), and I am trying to run this on local host(everything dealing with IP is set to 127.0.0.1)). Will someone please help me? You can email me deejis00@gmail.com or facebook me PLEASE HELP!!!

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

I got my UID to launch successfully, turns out the sql username in Demonsetup(sa) was wrong, so I changed it to what the server name is(DJ-PC), seems it fixed the issue, since the log does not say that is an invalid/unauthorized username. Now it is DBAgent that is failing to initialize. I will post the most recent log.

[Ty-ERR][Tm-2011-09-25 09:16:30][Ex-DBAgentServer : UID ¼­¹ö ÁÖ¼Ò Àб⠽ÇÆÐ][Rt-CServerSetup::InitAgentServer][FN-D:\Project\Branch\1700\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\Utility\Setup\ServerSetup.cpp][LN-435]
[Ty-ERR][Tm-2011-09-25 09:16:30][Ex-this:0x004D9688 / DBAgentServer initialize failed - ServerSetup initialize failed][Rt-CRylDBAgentServer::ApplicationSpecificInit][FN-D:\Project\Branch\1700\Server\RylServerProject\RylDBAgentServer\RylDBAgentServer.cpp][LN-414]
[Ty-ERR][Tm-2011-09-25 09:16:30][Ex-this:0x004D9688/ServerWindowFramework initialize failed - ApplicationSpecificInit failed][Rt-CServerWindowFramework::Initialize][FN-D:\Project\Branch\1700\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\Utility\ServerAppFrameWork\ServerWindowFramework.cpp][LN-214]

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

If it is any consolation, I will also provide the versions of .NET Framework I have installed, since that is mentioned in all of the logs(the framework failing to initialize):
v1.0.3075, v1.1.4322, v2.0.50727, v3.0, v3.5, v4.0.30319

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can this offline server turn online server??

yes its can online..what
you need to do is put your public ip go to and copy your ip there..then change all ip to your public ip.after done at all..go port forward..please use search button for this :D
:eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1:
thats all
regards Fahmim :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please help me....

the game keep crashing....when i play suddenly it's stop... help me~~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back