Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RYL Tools package

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
From my past project called RYL Torment....some useful stuff that i used to during Torment developing.

It contain:

RYL1 various server files packages
RMAP map editor
3D Studio Max8 cracked offical plugin to export mesh models to RYL format (you need bit of knowledge of Max8 to use it...it also support npc animation exports but it need experienced max knowledge)
Some of my project files that i added to my server and one unreleased map project.

download link:

i may add more stuff later when i have time to go through of my backup hdd where most of my ryl stuff contains.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
From my past project called RYL Torment....some useful stuff that i used to during Torment developing.

It contain:

RYL1 various server files packages
RMAP map editor
3D Studio Max8 cracked offical plugin to export mesh models to RYL format (you need bit of knowledge of Max8 to use it...it also support npc animation exports but it need experienced max knowledge)
Some of my project files that i added to my server and one unreleased map project.

download link:

i may add more stuff later when i have time to go through of my backup hdd where most of my ryl stuff contains.

When try to export .z3m file, got error.What the right way mate to export it?

Last edited:
Back