Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Creating server Risk your Life 2 (Version 1753)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] Creating server Risk your Life 2 (Version 1753)

GameGuard inside Website....u want edit GG...go to Website folder n edit..
your GG no need Register...you can make GG like RYL2 Neverwinter..Neverwinter use this GG..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

after i cut extension=php_mssql.dll until like this>;< i copy and then where i can paste that? i'm not sure about gameguard,delete all text,and make it blank? sorry my bad english

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

how to edit the gameguard? can u tell me 1st step until done..please help me make gameguard,im very tired :(

Last edited:
Reaction score

casperz...i dont understand on ur solution regarding the gameguard error..everything goes well for me...but the gameguard error380 occur..need help

Reaction score

i do all correctly like you did your video and when i try run the server its crashed...
Please See my Logs error and help me Please

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

your .NET FrameWork fail....go install new FrameWork...
and one more thing....this server im not sure but CIB cannot touch this server...me have check...this server PlanetWide Games server and this server Path of Emperor...this server not CIB's mine...

Reaction score

success....casperz..need help on the setting the GG...current im bypassing the GG..my server dont have GG...and lastly..still waiting for ur next thread regarding the Admintool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

here Demonsetup.ini . you need edit your ip adress....
127.0.0.1 that ip you must edit and put your ip adress like 60.48.203.180...how to know??
GO START>RUN>CMD>type IPCONFIG/ALL
its like this

PPP adapter Streamyx2:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : WAN (PPP/SLIP) Interface
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-53-45-00-00-00
Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 60.48.200.64
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.255
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 60.48.200.64
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 202.188.0.133
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled

you need take 60.48.200.64 . at third row of Interface...

that all i can help you..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

login user pass

linking up late come off

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

login

Connection lost with auth oriazation
server.

http://upthai.net/pictures/0a162719a7dc0e6673b059113ae4f980.jpg

wirundet@hotmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Have bean sade 100 times. Use search

Reaction score

nice work casperz...
i have solve all the errors until the login screen which is fixing the checksum in the log file
now the only problem is it appear "account has not been paid" after key in username and ID

hope you can post up the guide for admintools and so on..

Last edited:
Reaction score

Well i try make my server but on final step i get crash
look this

casperz - Creating server Risk your Life 2 (Version 1753) - RaGEZONE Forums

and here the log of crash :

[Ty-ERR][Tm-2010-04-25 23:10:56][Ex-UIDServer : °ú±Ý DB °ü·Ã Á¤º¸ Àб⠽ÇÆÐ][Rt-CServerSetup::InitUIDServer][FN-D:\Project\Branch\1700\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\Utility\Setup\ServerSetup.cpp][LN-495]
[Ty-SER][Tm-2010-04-25 23:10:56][Ex-this:0x00437140/UID server init failed : Serversetup failed][Rt-CRylUIDServer::ApplicationSpecificInit][FN-D:\Project\Branch\1700\Server\RylServerProject\RylUIDServer\RylUIDServer.cpp][LN-169]
[Ty-ERR][Tm-2010-04-25 23:10:56][Ex-this:0x00437140/ServerWindowFramework initialize failed - ApplicationSpecificInit failed][Rt-CServerWindowFramework::Initialize][FN-D:\Project\Branch\1700\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\Utility\ServerAppFrameWork\ServerWindowFramework.cpp][LN-214]
[Ty-NOR][·Î±×¸¦ ³¡³À´Ï´Ù.]

Reaction score

Will trouble, my 1753 does not reflect how people click on, can not enter the game how to do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Well i try make my server but on final step i get crash
look this

casperz - Creating server Risk your Life 2 (Version 1753) - RaGEZONE Forums

and here the log of crash :

[Ty-ERR][Tm-2010-04-25 23:10:56][Ex-UIDServer : °ú±Ý DB °ü·Ã Á¤º¸ Àб⠽ÇÆÐ][Rt-CServerSetup::InitUIDServer][FN-D:\Project\Branch\1700\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\Utility\Setup\ServerSetup.cpp][LN-495]
[Ty-SER][Tm-2010-04-25 23:10:56][Ex-this:0x00437140/UID server init failed : Serversetup failed][Rt-CRylUIDServer::ApplicationSpecificInit][FN-D:\Project\Branch\1700\Server\RylServerProject\RylUIDServer\RylUIDServer.cpp][LN-169]
[Ty-ERR][Tm-2010-04-25 23:10:56][Ex-this:0x00437140/ServerWindowFramework initialize failed - ApplicationSpecificInit failed][Rt-CServerWindowFramework::Initialize][FN-D:\Project\Branch\1700\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\Utility\ServerAppFrameWork\ServerWindowFramework.cpp][LN-214]
[Ty-NOR][·Î±×¸¦ ³¡³À´Ï´Ù.]

I have the same problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

***EDIT2***
Now we can't find the user or password when we try to log in.

***OLD***

Everything is working, but when we try to login to the server, it says run login.exe. Does anyone know how to fix this?

***EDIT***
Fixed! Reinstalled the game. There probably was some crap in the folder, even though we thought that it was a clean install.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????why my uid and dark caernavon crashed????????????????

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

How to make gm command plesss
give link

Reaction score

i have same problem i can in ryl v1753 n my friend cnnot in
n plss how to make website plss teach me add
my ym>>rufelibob@yahoo.com

Reaction score

any alternative links another than rapidshare ar mega upload for the basic running???? thx...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

look forward to next tutorial..will you make it? thanks for this one anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back