Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Editing skill damage

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
for ryl1 600 RylGameServer.exe can not find the skill id (0x8205) Dark Sword PUSH 8205 in ollydbg

7. remember the number you at step 3.
write that number at the virtual size and raw size option
click OK
close section table
click SAVE then click OK

Where can find the virtual size and raw size?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for ryl1 600 RylGameServer.exe can not find the skill id (0x8205) Dark Sword PUSH 8205 in ollydbg

7. remember the number you at step 3.
write that number at the virtual size and raw size option
click OK
close section table
click SAVE then click OK

Where can find the virtual size and raw size?

if you cant find it, its either not there or your rylgameserver.exe is packed
as for the number.. it should be the number you set at step 4 (sorry)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you cant find it, its either not there or your rylgameserver.exe is packed
as for the number.. it should be the number you set at step 4 (sorry)

4. press edit > insert string
on the hex string, write 90
on the insert (n) times, choose hexadecimal and write any number as you like (i choose $100000) write that down
press OK then save

Step 4 you mean the number is 90 or $100000
which one be the virtual size and raw size

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use hard-hit 65535.. i try to find 65535 in hex.. but i cannot find it on my zone12.exe

did i do something wrong ?

sorry for bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for me its around 6k or 1964 in hex
i don't understand about this where u get 1964 in hex?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
6500 decimal = 1964 hex
use or on windows just use calculator, click view>programmer mode

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is this work for skill magic too right? Or only melee damage? You need edit the value with all books learned? I mean, if the skill is CASTING skill, we learn all till book 4, and cast 5-6, and see that damage, or cast 1-1, and search that damage?

Can someone explain this a little better?

"7. now you're on your own. check every value near 1964 ( in hex) at the register or memory or 6k value at the (st) register which is affected by the command line. (take a look at your upper-right corner)
press F8 to execute new line and look again.
To search, i use CTRL+F to open search dialog box? search all constants? or is a manual search?
what means that "value at (st)"?
My skill damage(crush enchanter damage is 441, 442, 443, its not the same all times i release it. Wich value i need to search? all is 1B... something. How to proceed?
8. do it over and over again, with luck and patience i found
(st0)
value was around 6k at 434BD6, which is affected by the command before
FMUL DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+10]
write that down"
- what means that (st0) ? and when you say do it over and over again, you mean cast skills again, or only press F8 and keep searching?

If i want to fix/change 2 skill, that preparation file step, the first one, just need to be done 1 time right? Or need to create each time you want to fix /change 1 skill?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having problem with the magic skill damage..Since the Command is on the ADD ESP thing and not on the Call Gameserver..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this work for skill magic too right? Or only melee damage? You need edit the value with all books learned? I mean, if the skill is CASTING skill, we learn all till book 4, and cast 5-6, and see that damage, or cast 1-1, and search that damage?

Can someone explain this a little better?

"7. now you're on your own. check every value near 1964 ( in hex) at the register or memory or 6k value at the (st) register which is affected by the command line. (take a look at your upper-right corner)
press F8 to execute new line and look again.
To search, i use CTRL+F to open search dialog box? search all constants? or is a manual search?
what means that "value at (st)"?
My skill damage(crush enchanter damage is 441, 442, 443, its not the same all times i release it. Wich value i need to search? all is 1B... something. How to proceed?
8. do it over and over again, with luck and patience i found
(st0)
value was around 6k at 434BD6, which is affected by the command before
FMUL DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+10]
write that down"
- what means that (st0) ? and when you say do it over and over again, you mean cast skills again, or only press F8 and keep searching?

If i want to fix/change 2 skill, that preparation file step, the first one, just need to be done 1 time right? Or need to create each time you want to fix /change 1 skill?
Magic Skill offset is all different from the others..
I've been thinking about a week to get it fix..
The answers is simple..

When you found a skill that the damage ended up on add Esp,1c or something like that..
get to the offset before it..let's say..Call gameserv 0043ffdf..
go to the address 43ffdf...(ctrl+g or just press enter at the call command..)
when you are at the address..search for IMUL EDX,ECX..replace it with IMUL EDX,EAX...
If you havent satisfied with the result when you replace the IMUL command..
Scroll down until you see command JMP 004F078C..maybe for 1753 version??if got another version it would be a different offset..
Change the JMP address to the newsec..mine is 007220ff..and follow the tutorial..any problem..just ask me..xD

Back