Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fix for the stall gold bug (Confirmed to be Working)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix the stall gold bug for ROW 1022??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also need it for ROW 1022 server
Can somebody point out how to find the stall code offset ?

**EDIT
Nevermind, already found out the offset, it's quite simple really.....
now just need to test it out

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also need it for ROW 1022 server
Can somebody point out how to find the stall code offset ?

**EDIT
Nevermind, already found out the offset, it's quite simple really.....
now just need to test it out

can give me code?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well I can give u some hint, read carefully the first post, It's explained there just plain and simple, and the magic words is "sequence of commands"

and already tested it, it worked so far, only that It will make the item bugged, It wont sell, wont event put down and will only hang on your mouse pointer, pretty much becomes useless

If u are into ROW server, just want to ask u 1 question, have you solved the rune HP bug ?

ohhh and forgot to thanks Tyfix for this one, Thank You very much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm sure most of you have seen the video by now that someone found out how to dupe gold on selling items they setup in a store by swapping items around and putting a high value then selling item to vendor for same price as they put in store.

Was looking around a 1750 server in asm and might have a solution to fix this, please keep in mind that i have not tested this at all so can make no guarantees if it will work or not, but the new code that is inserted will only run if you get the server error up so it will still work as intended on normal operation.

As i said i used a 1750 gameserver so offsets will vary if you are using a different version.

Code:
0047D709 MOV EDX,DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+18]
0047D70D PUSH 1
0047D70F SUB ESP,8
0047D712 MOV EAX,ESP
0047D714 MOV DWORD PTR DS:[EAX],EBP
0047D716 MOV ECX,EDI
0047D718 MOV DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+1C],EDX
0047D71B MOV BYTE PTR DS:[EAX+4],BL
0047D71E CALL RylGameS.CCharacter::MoveItem
0047D723 TEST AL,AL
0047D725 JNZ RylGameS.0047D832
0047D72B MOV DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+30],1
0047D733 JMP RylGameS.0047D832

The bug here is that the price is always set on the item even if the item fails to register in stall, we're gonna change that.

To do so you'll need to find a place with some empty code space because we're gonna be adding some code and there isn't room here for this. Usually you'll want to go to the end of the file for the needed space, for 1750 i used the area 005050EE->00505101

Alright enough talking, on with the code, change the following:

Code:
0047D72B MOV DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+30],1
NOP out, and replace with a far jump to the available codespace.
Code:
0047D72B JMP RylGameS.005050EE
0047D730 NOP
0047D731 NOP
0047D732 NOP

Go to your free codespace and write the replacement code:
Code:
005050EE MOV DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+30],1 ; Set error to Server Error
005050F6 MOV DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+1C],0 ; Stall Price = 0
005050FD JMP RylGameS.0047D832       ; Return to stall code

And we're done, rightclick->copy to executeable->all modifications (select copy on all) rightclick->backup->save data to file (input a new filename for instance gameserver_.exe)

A little explanation about what this mod does, it will set the stall price as usual but in case the item fails to register in stall it will overwrite the price with 0 and send a server error. As i said previously this is untested so i cannot guarantee it will work but I'm fairly sure it will, and please remember these offsets and combination of registers will only work for 1750 server, other versions WILL vary though be somewhat similar.

Enjoy.

Edit: Just got confirmation from someone that tried this that it does in fact fix the problem, so off you go fix your servers ;)

Do you have this gameserver?
My gameserver don't have this codes.
Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nice guide thanks
anyone can try this
Map how many?

nice guide thanks
anyone can try this

i try copy gold bug stall ingames (Map1) and i see zone12 crash in server.. can explain to me why this happens? help pls... cannot working..
(try server ryl2 v1753)
image 1:
Tyfix - Fix for the stall gold bug (Confirmed to be Working) - RaGEZONE Forums

image 2:

image 3:

image 4:

I need bug gold succes
How?

Back