Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RYL2 Server [Not FULLY working]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spraxx Even with your setup dude and this client. i got "Server" Erro when i am write nick and pass. any idea?

Spraxx Even with your setup dude and this client. i got "Server" Erro when i am write nick and pass. any idea?

here what i must do.
if you have time tell me..
THanks

Spraxx add my msn georgelaskos@yahoo.gr

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
laskosgeorge said:

here what i must do.
if you have time tell me..
THanks

Well, it worked for me.. You must have done something wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any Solve about "Server Error"?
SpraXx which sql are you use?
i use mssql2000 sp4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok thats the prob, I have all running but:
RylChatServer.exe
RylDBAgentServer

I have a router but i opend the ports.... u think it has something to do with that?

here is a pic:
.d]3[M]0[n. - RYL2 Server [Not FULLY working] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just added a section on the DemonSetup.ini, I provided mine which was what was wrong with mine. Check it out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
laskosgeorge said:
Any Solve about "Server Error"?
SpraXx which sql are you use?
i use mssql2000 sp4

I use SQL 2000 and i got the server error to.. but when i changed this

Open setup_eng.exe go to Auth Tab:
ServerType: JapanAuth

it fixed it for me...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
.d]3[M]0[n. said:
I just added a section on the DemonSetup.ini, I provided mine which was what was wrong with mine. Check it out.
I used your DemonSetup.ini... I just changed the IP to my ip, i changed the SQL password to my password, and the exp&drop rate...
what's wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ALRIGHT, there was a part I forgot, but you gotta have MS2005 installed, because this DB backup was made in it. When I have time, I'll go through all the procs in this one and back every single one of them up into SQL files also, but this is the best I can do for you guys right now. I did not make this, so I do not take credit for it. I used it off the original post from Sharing RYL2 server files, I am just uploading it and sharing it with you guys. Here you go! You have to do a full restore on your Part2_Zodiac DB. I will post this in my guide when I have time, I got to go now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
.d]3[M]0[n. said:
ALRIGHT, there was a part I forgot, but you gotta have MS2005 installed, because this DB backup was made in it. When I have time, I'll go through all the procs in this one and back every single one of them up into SQL files also, but this is the best I can do for you guys right now. I did not make this, so I do not take credit for it. I used it off the original post from Sharing RYL2 server files, I am just uploading it and sharing it with you guys. Here you go! You have to do a full restore on your Part2_Zodiac DB. I will post this in my guide when I have time, I got to go now.

I used this Part2_Zociac..

http://forum.ragezone.com/attachments/28470d1151256617-part2_zodiac.rar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
w8 guys I didnt get it... from which file do i need to restore my game DB?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
arg, im going insane... used the part2_zodiac, used your ini, use your rar procs still getting a server error :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yotga said:
w8 guys I didnt get it... from which file do i need to restore my game DB?

Part2_Zodiac = gameDB

btw.. does some1 know how do get GM account, i tryed edeting Adminlist in SQL byt it dosnt
work -.-

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
too many problems for this server files....
can someone help me? (look for my msg+pic on page 2)
plzzz help me... F1 F1! I'm lost....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yotga Are you using your lan ip or your external.. cause if your behind a router you have to use a program to make loopback ip to be able to pass through the router. so if your not allready using you lan ip.. try changing to that.. otherwise i dont know..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok guys.
1st need we net framework2?
Second check this
Third The problem that we got "Server Error" is in AdminTool.
A Friend just told me, maybe is is true maybe not.
Someone who have the knowledge check the Admintool from Ryl1 server and AdminTool from ryl2 server. maybe got something.

i am tired to install and uninstall MSSQL MSSQL 2000 with SP4 works great..
Well who can try compare db's?

:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is no 'LogServer'. There is a 'LoginServer', but there is no logserver. I have that also. As for the AdminTool DB, I checked for every proc, and they were all there. If you want to, just open AdminTool up in NotePad and you can check. Do a search for 'CREATE' and you can see every single proc it creates, and you can check for it in the database. I didn't find anything that was missing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
.d]3[M]0[n. said:

i posted the backup, when people complained i posted the .sql file too. READ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
y but all that we have mssql2000 we must install 2005, correct?
this files does not work with mssql2000..
am i correct yoshi1337?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alis4311 said:
yotga Are you using your lan ip or your external.. cause if your behind a router you have to use a program to make loopback ip to be able to pass through the router. so if your not allready using you lan ip.. try changing to that.. otherwise i dont know..
my lan ip is 10.0.0.1, do i need to use this ip?

Back