Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Set up Monster

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not Sure if anyone explained it already or so.
So here you go :p

1. Open Ryl Coder

2. Press on File => Monsterprototype => Unload File

3. Press on File => Monsterprototype => Load File ( Choose your Monsterprotoype.txt )

4. Press on File => Arrangement => Open & Edit => Choose the Arrangement you want to edit.
Explain: Arrangement is saving the Monsterplace of the Map's , 12 = Map1 , 8= Map2, 16 = Map3etc

5.So Choose the Arrangement you want to edit , we take now Arrangement12.

6.Right Click on the Map and Press " Add "

7.Now ther eis a Red Point at the Map on the Right Slide Bar you see some Details.

8. Press on (LV2)Merman in my Case

9. Now you see some Option to choose a Monster, Choose a Monster you like to set

10. At the Slide Bar you see Location , there you can put the X and Z Coords where the Monster have to been

11. At Multipli on the Slide Bar ( downstairs ) you can Set :
Radius : Means in which radius the Multiples Monster has to been setted
Density : I dont know
Max Nr: Means how many montser you want to Multiply and set there.

after you done press " ok" it saves the file from alone then.

you are done now

happy playing :p

Thank For Khaizz Einstein
now i know how to set monster working for me
and show to you how!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
6) Show visible
if you're editing arr that already have mobs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not Sure if anyone explained it already or so.So here you go :p1. Open Ryl Coder 2. Press on File => Monsterprototype => Unload File3. Press on File => Monsterprototype => Load File ( Choose your Monsterprotoype.txt )4. Press on File => Arrangement => Open & Edit => Choose the Arrangement you want to edit.Explain: Arrangement is saving the Monsterplace of the Map's , 12 = Map1 , 8= Map2, 16 = Map3etc5.So Choose the Arrangement you want to edit , we take now Arrangement12.6.Right Click on the Map and Press " Add "7.Now ther eis a Red Point at the Map on the Right Slide Bar you see some Details.8. Press on (LV2)Merman in my Case9. Now you see some Option to choose a Monster, Choose a Monster you like to set10. At the Slide Bar you see Location , there you can put the X and Z Coords where the Monster have to been11. At Multipli on the Slide Bar ( downstairs ) you can Set :Radius : Means in which radius the Multiples Monster has to been settedDensity : I dont knowMax Nr: Means how many montser you want to Multiply and set there.after you done press " ok" it saves the file from alone then.you are done nowhappy playing :pThank For Khaizz Einsteinnow i know how to set monster working for meand show to you how!
4. Press on File => Arrangement => Open & Edit => Choose the Arrangement you want to edit.Explain: Arrangement is saving the Monsterplace of the Map's , 12 = Map1 , 8= Map2, 16 = Map3etc5.So Choose the Arrangement you want to edit , we take now Arrangement12.I follow this step 4) and 5), And i make in ryl1 mean arrangement8 =map3... When i try to open arrangement8 is error, others arrangement1, 2,3, can open and edit the monster i want, but only my file arrangement8 cannot open, can help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks a lot, by the way can you teach how to set monster respawn time?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ItsArthur you setup this in monsterprototype.txt after setup convert and put in folder client, restart server

Back