Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v2240 100% lan / alone / offline / online

Reaction score
Hello all , Today i will show you how to create a successful server for risk your life part 2 .. first of call you need to download all required stuff . Check below for download section . I don't include at here so please scroll down if you want to download the server files.

------------------------[ MSSQL 2000 ]--

Note : Before start create database you must make a new folder it's call C:/Server/DB before proceed restore process ..

Create a New Database, name it AdminTool. Keep making new ones using the same names as they are files. Continue along with (CASE SENSITIVE, use exactly as put here):

CharDelHistory
Part2_Zodiac
pay_gamemyth
RYLBillingDB_LOG
youxiCard
youxiuser

Follow RYL1 Server Guide steps to restore the databases, replacing the names with the appropriate ones listed here.

Then you need to add data sources, ODBC...not sure why, but it's what RYL1 server guide said to do....just name them appropriately using the username sa and password the one you entered upon install of MSSQL 2000.

------------------------[ MSSQL 2005 ]--

This is the version that I have, and I will explain how to add/restore databases.

By now, I assume you have logged in and you see a folder called 'Databases'. Click the + sign next to it, and you should see a list of databases currently on your server. On the databses folder name...
Right-Click -> New Database
Name it AdminTool. Then click ok.
Name it CharDelHistory. Then click ok.
Name it Part2_Zodiac. Then click ok.
Name it pay_gamemyth. Then click ok.
Name it RYLBillingDB_LOG. Then click ok.
Name it youxiCard. Then click ok.
Name it youxiuser. Then click ok.

There should be a total of 7 new databases created now.

Now on the AdminTool database, Right-Click -> Tasks -> Restore -> Database.

Where it says 'From Device:', make sure it is checked, or selected if you will. From there click the button with the '...'. Then, a window should come up. Click 'Add'. On the botom of the screen that popped up, click on 'Files of Type', and make sure it says All Files(*), or you will not be able to see your database backups to restore. Navigate yourself through there to your folder where you saved the serverfiles to. Inside the Server Files folder, go to the comdatabase folder and select the file named 'AdminTool'. Then click 'Ok'. Click 'Ok' again, and you should be at the screen you started at, except there is a file in thelist. Check the file that appeared, then on the left, click 'Options'. The first checkbox that says 'Overwrite the existing database', should be checked. After it is, go ahead and click 'Ok' on the bottom right. It should take a couple seconds, but that is how you will get all the info in all of the databases we created. Just keep doing it for each individual database, matching it up with the correct name for the restore database.

------------------------[ Setting up Server Files ]--

Now, unless you understand Japanese (Taiwan or w.e the language is), I suggest you get an english translation of the Server Setup. Download it here:

Now, go back to your Server files directory (the one we extracted earlier to the desktop) and replace that exe with the one in the server files directory. It's now english and much easier to read =P

Now, double click the server setup, and a screen should popup, in nice english.

Login Tab:
Least Version: put in 1600, or whatever version you want
Patch Address: Your IP

Auth Tab:
ServerType: YouxiLandAuth
Server Group: 0=0
DB Agent Address: Your IP
Leave all checkboxes unchecked.

Click 'DataSource Config':
DB Type: MSSQL
DB Address: Your IP
DB Name: youxiuser
DB Username: sa
DB Password: Your Password
Click 'ok'.

Click 'AdminTool Config':
DB Name: AdminTool
Click 'ok'.

Game Tab
Zone Count should be 3, so click 'Add' until it goes up to three.
Zone: 0=Default

Current selection: make it Zone Count 1.
Server Group: 0=0
Server Zone: Zone8 (Caernarvon)
DB Agent Address: Your IP
LogServer Address: Your IP
ChatServer Address: Your IP
Exp Rate: any # you wish, mines at 500
Drop Rate: any # you wish, mines at 500
Min Fame: 0
Max Fame: any # you wish, mines at 90000
Limit User Number (BattleGround): Any # you wish, mine is at 50

Repeat those steps for each zone under the Game tab, except on the server Zone select, change zone count 2 to Zone 12 (Almighty Ground) and zone count 3 to Zone 14 (Prison)

Agent Tab
Server Group: 5=5
Nation: 0=Test
Server Type: Part2
BillingType: GamaBilling
Version: Your version that you want, mine is 1602
Sum Check: Since mine is 1602, my checksum is 0x414CA637, but you need to get a different one if you are using a diff version.
Patch Address: Your IP
UID Server Address: Your IP

Click 'Game DB Config':
DB Name: Part2_Zodiac
Click 'ok'.

Server Group: 0
Battle Ground: 0

Keeper Tab

Check 'Free Mode'
Server Type: GamaBilling
HanUnitedBillingAddress: Your IP

Click 'Keeper DB Config':
DB Name: pay_gamemyth
DB User: sa
Click 'ok'.

Log And Chat Tab

Click 'Log DB Config':
DB Name: youxiCard
Click 'ok'.

Under Chat Server:
Server Group: TEST
Server Channel: CH1
Agent Server Address: Your IP

Click 'AdminTool DB Config':
DB Name: AdminTool
Click 'ok'.

Click Menu -> Save Config
Exit.

------------------------[ Setting up GameServer.exe ]--

As mentioned before, a way to start every map on its own server is this. Go to your 'Release' folder. Copy RylGameServer.exe twice. You should have 2 copies of it in that directory now. Rename one of them to 'RylGameserver2.exe', then the other one to 'RylGameServer3.exe'. There should be an icon in that folder called 'map12', Right-Click -> Properties. Under 'Traget, change 'RylGameServer.exe' to 'RylGameServer2.exe'. Click 'Ok'. There should be an icon in that folder called 'map14', Right-Click -> Properties. Under 'Traget, change 'RylGameServer.exe' to 'RylGameServer3.exe'. Click 'Ok'.

------------------------[ Setting up Server Configs ]--

Navigate to the 'Release\Script\Server' directory. There, you will find several files. From what I know is this: Any usernames entered into the 'account/txt' file, that means they are banned.

Open 'ServerGroup.txt' in NotePad. Create 7 lines worth of names. Ex:

TEST

File -> Save

Assuming you have entered all values in correctly, and you have no firewall up, ports are forwarded, your SQL server is setup correctly, you should be able to start up all your servers in the release folder. I have found that starting them up in a certain order will prov better in the way they connect with eachother. Go to your 'Release' folder and do this starting order:

RylLoginServer.exe
RylUIDServer.exe
RylDBAgentServer.exe
RylAuthServer.exe
RylChatServer.exe

Then proceed to double clicking your map8, map12, and map14 icons. You should see a total of 8 icons in your toolbar.
(Note: In my experience, RylUIDServer.exe does not lke to start up right away. Keep trying until you get the icon to show up in your sys tray.

Last step, on your tray, you should seee your LoginServer icon first. Right click it, and the second arrow up, select the option in there. (Sorry, don't know how to read little squares lol.) That means it is allowing people to conect to the login server, and it is now ready to be logged in.

Your Server is now able to be logged in to!

------------------------[ Creating User Accounts ]--

Open up Enterprise Manager, or MSSQL Server Manage Tool, and naviagate yourself to the youxiuser database. Click on Tables, and on the table called 'usertbl' Right Click -> Open Table (For 2005) or Right-Click -> Return All Rows (For 2000). A new screen will show up. Click on the field called 'account' and put in your desired account name, and click on the field called 'passwd' and enter your desired password. It should automatically save after closing the window. That is how you create a login. =)

(Note: You cannot edit the UID, as it is an Auto Increment field)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Create GM Account
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Navigate to Database>Youxiuser>Tables>UserTBL> Look for account that you want to create gm account + Copy it
Then navigate to Database>Part2_Zodiac>Tables>Adminlist > Edit (UID) + Admin Level 1 (GM Support) or Admin Level 2 (Operator Level 1) or Admin Level 3 (Operator Level 2) or Admin Level 5 (Developer @ Admin)

Note : There is no Admin Level 4 if im not wrong except level 1,2,3 and 5

FIX SERVER ERROR IN (LAN MODE)
Navigate in MSSQL Server

Database > Youxiuser > Store Procedure > SP_SearchUserAccount .. Replace With this

set ANSI_NULLS ON
set QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
go

ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[sp_SearchUserAccount]
@UID int,
@account varchar(20)
AS
set nocount on
if @UID is not null
begin
select uid,account
from youxiuser.dbo.usertbl
where uid=@UID
end
else
begin
select uid,account
from youxiuser.dbo.usertbl
where account=@account
end

=======================================================================
Download Links
Server Files + MCF Editor (Newbie editor) :
RYL2 Armageddon Server Files :
Max Level 125 (v2240) [Link Update] :
ROW Server Files :
NO Sound (RYL2 Only) :
RYL Coderz :
RYL AutoUpdate @ Patch Creator :
RYLUS GameGuard Server (Link Update) :
Dark And Light Patch Texture (Link Update) :
Clean Database v2240 [Link Updated] :
Compiler (1753-2240)(All Editor except chemical) [Link Updated] :
Kalpyloso Site (Link Update) :
SQL 2000 :
SQL 2005 :
SQL 2008 :

Note : I Will Keep This Post Up To Date .. Coming Soon RYL2 Server Tutorial Videos
Original Guide By : D3MON .. Edited by : woodclaw

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Guide for v2240 (lan) ..

Good Job!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i tryed to up my own offline ryl 2240 too. i thought u can help me with one problem
Here i got SS
KaitoDaumoto - v2240 100% lan / alone / offline / online - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score

for me .. its hard to understand ryl server controller .. all my server i dun use server controller .. so .. u dun use server controler .. but use LOG .. maybe i give u my demonsetup.ini ... here u go

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

RYLServerController is very simple to use. I don't see why you malays have trouble with it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol kraden,this guy not only having trouble with it but also having trouble with release something cuz all the release he post all also COPY FROM OTHER PPL just like copy cat.

U R FAILED EVEN CHOPPING WOOD !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Tnks for trying to help me but the demon.ini didnt help i replaced all the ip n nothing same error :/

Reaction score

lol kraden,this guy not only having trouble with it but also having trouble with release something cuz all the release he post all also COPY FROM OTHER PPL just like copy cat.

U R FAILED EVEN CHOPPING WOOD !

u are noob man .. stop being dumbbas .. u are so noob .. i can make guide 100% fully working without ur stuff .. so go die ..:laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

all them ??

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

LMAO LET ME CHECK Ur logs ... uhmm

[Ty-ERR][Tm-2009-07-05 14:07:14][Ex-DB Connect failed : [163:0x80040e4d] Login failed for user 'redneck'. [M:IDBInitialize::Initialize]][Rt-CDBComponent::Connect][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\DB\DBComponent.cpp][LN-53]
[Ty-SER][Tm-2009-07-05 14:07:14][Ex-this:0x00437140/UID server init failed : Connect to Keeper DB failed][Rt-CRylUIDServer::ApplicationSpecificInit][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\RylUIDServer\RylUIDServer.cpp][LN-169]
[Ty-ERR][Tm-2009-07-05 14:07:14][Ex-this:0x00437140/ServerWindowFramework initialize failed - ApplicationSpecificInit failed][Rt-CServerWindowFramework::Initialize][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\Utility\ServerAppFrameWork\ServerWindowFramework.cpp][LN-214]
[Ty-NOR][肺弊甫 场忱聪促.]

THIS MEAN U IF U FORGET UR SA PW u cAN REMOVE AND INSTALL IT AGAIN ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

LMAO LET ME CHECK Ur logs ... uhmm

[Ty-ERR][Tm-2009-07-05 14:07:14][Ex-DB Connect failed : [163:0x80040e4d] Login failed for user 'redneck'. [M:IDBInitialize::Initialize]][Rt-CDBComponent::Connect][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\DB\DBComponent.cpp][LN-53]
[Ty-SER][Tm-2009-07-05 14:07:14][Ex-this:0x00437140/UID server init failed : Connect to Keeper DB failed][Rt-CRylUIDServer::ApplicationSpecificInit][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\RylUIDServer\RylUIDServer.cpp][LN-169]
[Ty-ERR][Tm-2009-07-05 14:07:14][Ex-this:0x00437140/ServerWindowFramework initialize failed - ApplicationSpecificInit failed][Rt-CServerWindowFramework::Initialize][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\Utility\ServerAppFrameWork\ServerWindowFramework.cpp][LN-214]
[Ty-NOR][肺弊甫 场忱聪促.]

THIS MEAN U IF U FORGET UR SA PW u cAN REMOVE AND INSTALL IT AGAIN ...

Tnk i love u XD It worked :love: :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Guide v2240 100% lan / alone / offline / online

Woodclaw ripped this guide,

just saying.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Guide v2240 100% lan / alone / offline / online

Lolx this is too cheap lolx...u can do it ur self.. =.=!!! offline server lolxx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score