Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v2240 100% lan / alone / offline / online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Guide v2240 100% lan / alone / offline / online

@@..can help me woodclaw.....

my ryl servercontroller cant startup..

i meant some error there..i give u screenshot..

KaitoDaumoto - v2240 100% lan / alone / offline / online - RaGEZONE Forums

how to fix it... :*:

[items]
Name_1=Login
Addr_1=RylLoginServer.exe
Args_1=null
Code_1=135

Name_2=UID
Addr_2=RylUIDServer.exe
Args_2=null
Code_2=131

Name_3=DBAgent
Addr_3=RylDBAgentServer.exe
Args_3=null
Code_3=40011

Name_4=Auth
Addr_4=RylAuthServer.exe
Args_4=null
Code_4=109

Name_5=Chat
Addr_5=RylChatServer.exe
Args_5=null
Code_5=108

Name_6=Map1_Almighty_Ground
Addr_6=Zone12.exe
Args_6=-c 0 -z 12
Code_6=119

Name_7=Map2_Caernarvon
Addr_7=Zone8.exe
Args_7=-c 0 -z 8
Code_7=119

Name_8=MapX_Sky_Arena
Addr_8=Zone14.exe
Args_8=-c 0 -z 14
Code_8=119

Name_9=Dark_Caernavon
Addr_9=Zone16.exe
Args_9=-c 0 -z 16
Code_9=119

[main]
DoRestart=0
LoginServerName=Hollowen
DoMapStart=0
MapServers=8,12,14,16
ProblematicStartup=2
KillProcesses=0
WaitTime=2000
LogFile=C:\stealthfile\Stealthys Files\server files\RYLServerController.log
StatusFile=C:\stealthfile\Stealthys Files\server files\RYLServerController_status.csv

[irc]
useIrcBot=1
server=
uname=
topicChanger=L
channel=
startup=
autoListenUsers=

# --- faq ---
# The order of the items will be the startup order.
# Name_nr - The name of the server. No space, no special chars.
# Addr_nr - The exe name. Can be relative or absolute
# Args_nr - Arguments for running the exe (for mapserv usually)
# Must be null if u dont have any arguments for startup
# Code_nr - The code to send to open the log window (really.. dont change them)
# Mapserver should be with different exe names for process hooking(controller startup when server is already running)
#
# [main]
# DoRestart - 1 or 0 depending should the auto-restart be on or off (can be changed in main form)
# LoginServerName - The Name_ tag of the login server. Used to send the "Accept connections" command
# DoMapStart - if map server goes down do we just run the map again? (can be changed in main form)
# MapServer - The ID's of the maps separated with a comma(usually 6,7,8 and 9)
# ProblematicStartup - The iD's of programs that need constant run 'til it gets up(UID server mostly)
# KillProcesses - do we kill the processes or we send them a normal WD_CLOSE command (can be changed in main form)
# LogFile - the full path of the log file (auto set on first run to app dir+app name+.log)
# StatusFile - the full path of the status file (auto set on first run to app dir+app name+_status.csv)
# WaitTime - Time in milliseconds how long to wait 'til next exe startup(normal 2000-3000 (2-3sec))
# ServerDir - The location of the server exe's. Must not be used if this app is in same dir as the server exe's.
#
# [irc]
# useIrcBot - do we connect to a IRC server and use the bot or no
# server - the name of the server. def port 6668. if u dont use the default port write like: server:port
# uname - the nick name of the IRC bot
# topicChanger - the nick of a bot who modifies the topic. Used commands:
# /notice $nick !set online
# /notice $nick !set offline $message (cause of the offline status, crash or admin shutdown)
# channel - the name of the channel where the bot goes
# startup - a IRC RAW type command what will be initialized after sucessful connect. Like:
# PRIVMSG NickServ IDENTIFY myPass
# autoListenUser - after login automatically adds user to the ?listen list. Use comma to separate users

this my setup...

this my 1st time make server...i dont know anything
i just follow guide in ragezone..
@@ it make me crazy........

hope u ppl can help me..

this my demonsetup.ini & my itemscript

plz YM me at sikinzu_yakuza@yahoo.com

thanx to u...:*::*:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Woodclaw can help me fix my problem after i follow ur step to create the server after i press Login,UID,DBagent,auth,chat And map it appear at my notification area after few second UID , Dbagent , Auth and chat close itself
*help me to fix this problem please *
Here is my log
View attachment Release.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hi thread starter..i've got question here. Does database work with other than mssql 2000? like using mysql 5.1

cheers,

Muku

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can u help me Please I did everything in this guide but when I run the map.bat it doesnt load the maps they just crash after going to the taskbar

Reaction score

hi thread starter..i've got question here. Does database work with other than mssql 2000? like using mysql 5.1

cheers,

Muku

No.. Its Only Work With MSSQL 2000 +++

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Can u help me Please I did everything in this guide but when I run the map.bat it doesnt load the maps they just crash after going to the taskbar

try check ur config back or maybe ur itemscript or replace the original files and then run back .. if it got any problem u can Private Message me .. Maybe I Can Help u :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please help me wood =O I posted all the info in

http://forum.ragezone.com/f283/maps-wont-load-correctly-613250/

But I can move it to here.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

I used the default ones that you provided with nothing changed I will extract them agian and see whats up if not can u send me your RYL exe file thats used for the map loading and your script folder? bc im 100% new at RYL server hosting but have tons of exp with other server types just not this one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

window vista support to create server??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ops..sorry

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Woodclaw ripped this guide,

just saying.

Does it even matter? He provided/shared the guide that could potentially be useful for alot of people.

The fact that it is similar to other guides doesn't really make any sense now does it? This is the easiest way to setup a server which makes all guides look something like this.

And the fact that if it is a straight up copy and it's crediting issue you're having. WHO CARES? it's a pirate community. Noone is crediting anyone anymore.

Was different back in the old days @@

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Does it even matter? He provided/shared the guide that could potentially be useful for alot of people.

The fact that it is similar to other guides doesn't really make any sense now does it? This is the easiest way to setup a server which makes all guides look something like this.

And the fact that if it is a straight up copy and it's crediting issue you're having. WHO CARES? it's a pirate community. Noone is crediting anyone anymore.

agreed
;p woobclaw nice :p

Reaction score

I think so ... My guide provide 100% fully working for localhost and LAN ( Local Area Network ) or Maybe For Something Also ... :cool:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

woodclaw, i'm try create one server but i have this erro when i start the server

[Ty-ERR][Tm-2009-10-25 13:01:29][Ex-this:0x00474340/AuthServer initialize failed - Filter init failed][Rt-CRylAuthServer::ApplicationSpecificInit][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\RylAuthServer\RylAuthServer.cpp][LN-187]
[Ty-ERR][Tm-2009-10-25 13:01:29][Ex-this:0x00474340/ServerWindowFramework initialize failed - ApplicationSpecificInit failed][Rt-CServerWindowFramework::Initialize][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\Utility\ServerAppFrameWork\ServerWindowFramework.cpp][LN-214]
[Ty-NOR][·Î±×¸¦ ³¡³À´Ï´Ù.]

Can help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've got several problems.
a.all steps to install mssql and restore data was done
b.all steps to config in "serversetupdlg.exe" was also done

Files i've download from THIS THEME

1. i have no icons called "map12" and "map14". just "map.bat"
2. when i start map.bat i've got 10 log files
2.1. SessionLog2009-10-25 18,50,31-0000.log

[Ty-DET][Tm-2009-10-25 18:50:31][Ex-SP:0x00000000/lpOverlapped:0x00000000/bResult:T/Thread 0x00000DC8 Completed][Rt-CIOWorker::Run][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\BaseLibrary\Network\IOCP\IOWorker.cpp][LN-38]
[Ty-DET][Tm-2009-10-25 18:50:31][Ex-SP:0x00000000/lpOverlapped:0x00000000/bResult:T/Thread 0x00000AF0 Completed][Rt-CIOWorker::Run][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\BaseLibrary\Network\IOCP\IOWorker.cpp][LN-38]
[Ty-NOR][·О±Чё¦ іЎіАґПґЩ.]

2.2. RylGameServer2009-10-25 18,50,31-0000.log

[Ty-ERR][Tm-2009-10-25 18:50:31][Ex-(z:12, c:00) °ФАУ ј­№ц ѕЖАМµр ѕт±в ЅЗЖР.][Rt-CServerSetup::InitGameServer][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\Utility\Setup\ServerSetup.cpp][LN-729]
[Ty-ERR][Tm-2009-10-25 18:50:31][Ex-this:0x006BEFD0/RylGameServer initialize failed : Serversetup load failed][Rt-CRylGameServer::ApplicationSpecificInit][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\RylGameServer\RylGameServer.cpp][LN-105]
[Ty-ERR][Tm-2009-10-25 18:50:31][Ex-this:0x006BEFD0/ServerWindowFramework initialize failed - ApplicationSpecificInit failed][Rt-CServerWindowFramework::Initialize][FN-D:\SS\v.2240]\Server\RylServerProject\RylServerLibrary\Utility\ServerAppFrameWork\ServerWindowFramework.cpp][LN-214]
[Ty-NOR][·О±Чё¦ іЎіАґПґЩ.]

Can somebody help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hello staff only speak Portuguese ^ ^ had to use translators worth more ta have a server error giving more ta time to place the character you create blz more when you click the start that error familiar talking ryl take a couple cafe ....
mechi the configuration of the server changed the place of test 1 = 5 = 5 put in place put USA 1 = 7 = malaysia
now the other error says it expects to exist and affff someone has had this problem before priz please help i mana the right configuration of the server thanks ^ ^

Reaction score

hello staff only speak Portuguese ^ ^ had to use translators worth more ta have a server error giving more ta time to place the character you create blz more when you click the start that error familiar talking ryl take a couple cafe ....
mechi the configuration of the server changed the place of test 1 = 5 = 5 put in place put USA 1 = 7 = malaysia
now the other error says it expects to exist and affff someone has had this problem before priz please help i mana the right configuration of the server thanks ^ ^

i dont understand .. can somebody help he?:blink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

How i can Create one GM, and edit one character? :O

My ADMIN Tools say "User name: | Password: " but when i put login: sa and password: my password, say "Worng user" o.o"

can help me? :O ( i try to with one account of my character but i cant enter in ADM Tools Too :/

Reaction score

How i can Create one GM, and edit one character? :O

My ADMIN Tools say "User name: | Password: " but when i put login: sa and password: my password, say "Worng user" o.o"

can help me? :O ( i try to with one account of my character but i cant enter in ADM Tools Too :/

1stly Go to Database > Youxiuser > Tables > Usertbl

and then find ur id with ur special UID

And THen

go to Database > Part2_Zodiac > Tables > Adminlist

Bring Alone Ur Uid And Level Or GM 1 , 3 , 2 , 5 ,

After That Close

Go to DB Agent > Open Console And then type reloadadmin

After Its Says " Adminlist Reload Successfuly " You Cn Relogin And Have Fun :8:

Back