Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New face added from newer verion down to v83 shows blank face

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added new faces from higher version but it shows a blank face (I added hairs and items without errors). The way that I add is using HaRepacker to exports XML (private server) and (classic) into server wz characters folder and client characters.wz. Any help please!!! :(::(:
gm5auBW - New face added from newer verion down to v83 shows blank face - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What source are you using ? and what version are you importing is it a custom face?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well tbh idk why it's breaking the only thing i had trouble with in heaven's source is adding mounts , did you add string.wz?

did you just add character.wz?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well tbh idk why it's breaking the only thing i had trouble with in heaven's source is adding mounts , did you add string.wz?

did you just add character.wz?
I tried to add and not to add into string.wz but nothing happened (still blank), I just add into character.wz only. Does it matter?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to the eye ID. If it has an inlink or outlink in the blink 0-2 and no canvas, use this to fix them.

Thanks a lot, it works but is there any way to fix while using emtions and eyes blinking because its gone blank again when it do the other face actions or i have to do it one by one for every emotion of every face in HaRepacker :((? :D !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The idea is:
Export every single eye as Classic
Run the program
Import back to wz and replace all
Bam your eyes are fixed

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The idea is:
Export every single eye as Classic
Run the program
Import back to wz and replace all
Bam your eyes are fixed
Hmm, I did all your steps and it worked but it appears blank face while i'm using Facial Expression as below:
8crn2oT - New face added from newer verion down to v83 shows blank face - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Assuming there are no more blank faces on your NX faces in the same xmls and you've done all the steps correctly, it's possible that it could be something else but I highly doubt it, considering your main face started working after fixing them. I'm still pretty sure you may have done something wrong or missed a step.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Assuming there are no more blank faces on your NX faces in the same xmls and you've done all the steps correctly, it's possible that it could be something else but I highly doubt it, considering your main face started working after fixing them. I'm still pretty sure you may have done something wrong or missed a step.
Well come to the conclusion that adding some wz to Heaven's source is weird, adding wz to any other source work's fine so gl on that ;)

Upvote 0
Back