Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some Advice on Dragon Lord Reactor Spawning

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've been working on implementing the Dragon Lord into my server. I've got everything done besides the reactor spawning mostly GMS-like. I'm looking for some advice on how I can spawn the reactor 9009000 the way I need to in order to allow the correct animations.

Here is a YouTube video of it in GMS:

My Progress: [IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima... I don't know. Thanks for any possible help!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Let's hope I can find my sniffing logs for it.
Would appreciate it.

Also, I've compared using CPQ reactors, which are very very similar to the Dragon Lord reactor. Resetting the CPQ reactor uses the correct spawn animation value that the Dragon Lord should use on state 0 for hit animation. So, I have no idea why it's not showing lol. I got the other hit animations for Dragon Lord to show as well. It's just that initial spawn state that's causing me issues.

The only conclusion I can come up with is that it's because there are two "hit" tabs in the wz for reactor 9009000 on state 0. The hit tab under "event" and just the "hit" that has no subcategory, which contains the spawn animations I want. The "hit" under event is probably executing first when I spawn it, and that one contains no images.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Update: Fixed my spawning issues. It was a packet issue. I didn't realize that there was a byte specifically for wz location in the reactor packets.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
update :
i was spawn dragon reactor

but i have same spawning issues

2byXrqn - Some Advice on Dragon Lord Reactor Spawning - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks Tsundere

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited: