Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where am i going wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me? How do i fix things like this without coming to "Ragezone"

remigod - Where am i going wrong? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me? How do i fix things like this without coming to "Ragezone"

remigod - Where am i going wrong? - RaGEZONE Forums

if you understand from java you do not need Ragezone, but if this is not real you will still come here several times, as it says in .bat this is a nullo pointer error, something not declared, something that was not fed or something that did not is in your source, check the methods.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you understand from java you do not need Ragezone, but if this is not real you will still come here several times, as it says in .bat this is a nullo pointer error, something not declared, something that was not fed or something that did not is in your source, check the methods.

I really dont know much java.. haha sry im noob

Upvote 0
Back