Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Buff Issues

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Hello Fellow (insert clever cs joke here)

I was working off of solaxia and wanted to attempt to fix the buff stacking issue. I borrowed from heaven a little, mainly for ideas, and managed to get the buffs stacking properly as I wanted but now the buffs never actually expire (they just blink like they are about to run out). Gif of issue ->

I narrowed it down to the two functions of cancelEffect and deregisterbuffstat inside of maplecharacter. I spent a good few days working on it to no prevail so I began borrowing from heaven and the issue seemed to persist further. Can someone point me in the right direction? I know the cancel buffs method words as it is called when a player dies and buffs properly cancel, so I assume the task just doesn't cancel the buffs when the buff should expire.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Edit: I forgot to mention right clicking a buff also seems to not work anymore, so hopefully that helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where those skills are located in your src so i could help you with that it seems the duration of it just doesn't actually ends ,
Send here a ss of those skills in your src.

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Where those skills are located in your src so i could help you with that it seems the duration of it just doesn't actually ends ,
Send here a ss of those skills in your src.

The skills are handled inside of maplecharacter, if thats what you're asking :p

Upvote 0
Back