Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't add/edit server commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm having a problem with adding commands to my server.
I tried to edit existing commands inside the PlayerCommands.java, add a new command to the file,
I added the command to Commands.java too, and yet - no success.

I'm using ZenthosDevV83 if it matters.
Example for the simplest command that won't let me edit it:

PHP:
else if (command.equals("expfix")) {
        player.msg("Hello");
}
// It won't write Hello in the chat, it executes the original command which resets the character xp.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you make sure you deleted the original command before adding the one you've shown?

Based off your comment I'm assuming you still have an "expfix" command above this one.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you make sure you deleted the original command before adding the one you've shown?

Based off your comment I'm assuming you still have an "expfix" command above this one.

I made sure the code is changed and saved, the first 'expfix' was editted to the code I posted above,
yet when I type it in game it just resets my exp.
I thought something was wrong in some other file, but it doesn't look like the problem.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone take a look at the files connected to the commands in my server? I couldn't find any problem inside them but it looks like the server just thinks they didn't update or something, although I compiled and saved the .java files.

Take the "taxi" command as the example, I tried just adding this command and making it type in the chat a random sentence, but it doesn't even recognize it as a command, it types Taxi in a chat bubble.

Rar file:

Upvote 0
Back