Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't Connect to Database

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was able to connect to a server prior to having to reinstall and rework my MySQL database. Now all my credentials are proper and what they should be, and it still cannot connect to the database, the database exists, I've compiled and I've searched for the answer and cannot find it. Any help would be most appreciated, I'm using JudoMS source. Thank you.

ANYNjqc - Can't Connect to Database - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you have a MySQL server running? doens't really seem like it. if you have wrong information, i.e. username/password then it would say so.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do you have a MySQL server running? doens't really seem like it. if you have wrong information, i.e. username/password then it would say so.
EDIT: Stupid me, I thought my database was added but it actually wasn't there. Can be closed now, thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back