Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cash effect animation not looping?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, so for anyone else using MapleSolaxia v2 as a source here is the fix for this issue:
Make sure your item ID in your Item.wz and String.wz start with "050101". So for example, "05010144". :w00t:

I am adding in cash effects to v83 which I am using the graphics of newer capes. Everything works well with importing them, but in game the animation of the cape does not loop - it will play once and then become still until I move or do something else to trigger the animation again.
How do I make it loop like it should normally?
istreety - Cash effect animation not looping? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mmm, what's the delay of frame 11?

Also, I'm no expert in WZ editing, but I'm not sure I've seen the "fixed" property as a subproperty of "effect" before, generally it's a child of "effect" subproperties themselves. Is it an item that's supposed to always show up in the same direction, regardless of where your character is facing?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mmm, what's the delay of frame 11?

Also, I'm no expert in WZ editing, but I'm not sure I've seen the "fixed" property as a subproperty of "effect" before, generally it's a child of "effect" subproperties themselves. Is it an item that's supposed to always show up in the same direction, regardless of where your character is facing?

Okay, I deleted the fixed property, and none of the frames had a delay property at all, so I added them and made it 90 for every one, but it's still yielding the same results. I made a quick 20 second video to show what the problem is:
[video]https://streamable.com/f4ajz[/video]
The first effect is just showing what it should be like. And then I go on to show how all of mine don't repeat their animation.
Also, this is what my Item wz looks like now:
istreety - Cash effect animation not looping? - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you dumped the item info of those ids or did you create them?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, so for anyone else using MapleSolaxia v2 as a source here is the fix for this issue:
Make sure your item ID in your Item.wz and String.wz start with "050101". So for example, "05010144".

Upvote 0
Back