Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

China MS, Ask everyone to help me v85!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I am a Maple Valley enthusiast from China. When I made the Chinese version of ms.v85, I found that the main program was running on a map under the win7 win8 win10 operating system, and the main program was automatically closed on the screen. I saw a lot of information on the Internet and found that the official v85 was entered under the win7 system at that time. The game is the same as I met. This will be a very headache problem, and I hope that the foreign great God can help me solve this compatible problem. I do not drop the line in the XP virtual machine and change the system to a. :睡觉::惊:

If you can't download it, please contact me. I'll upload files like Mega.

The download address is:
Extraction code: efjb

Because my English is so poor, it can be understood that this version of MapleStory will appear on line 1 minutes off line in addition to Windows XP. There is no problem running in the Windows XP environment.

Back