Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Invalid Parameter

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've seen several posts about this issue but none provided a permanent fix to this problem. I'm running MoopleDev v83, and almost all the time the first few tries in launching the client resulted in Invalid Parameter error. I have to launch the client several times (sometimes up to 10 + times) for maplestory to start. I've had several "fixes" that I believe are just placebo effects, such as opening and closing MySQL, or changing the compatibility of my local hosts, etc.... However, non proves consistent. Do anyone know a permanent fix to this or what causes this "Invalid Parameter" issue? My guess is it was something to do with MySQL, but I might be wrong. Thanks for the help!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've seen several posts about this issue but none provided a permanent fix to this problem. I'm running MoopleDev v83, and almost all the time the first few tries in launching the client resulted in Invalid Parameter error. I have to launch the client several times (sometimes up to 10 + times) for maplestory to start. I've had several "fixes" that I believe are just placebo effects, such as opening and closing MySQL, or changing the compatibility of my local hosts, etc.... However, non proves consistent. Do anyone know a permanent fix to this or what causes this "Invalid Parameter" issue? My guess is it was something to do with MySQL, but I might be wrong. Thanks for the help!!!

Enjoy.

Upvote 0
Back