Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Converting KMS>> GMS help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well hi guys
i have the most stable source in korea (kms v1.2.65 the same as slime tales)
(it reached 3000 people simultaneously )
anyway i want to convert this source to gms
but it's packet en,decrypt part is so different that i can't get to world select menu(it blocks me like there's no jce file in java folder;;; i think there's problem in recv decode not sure :( )
and alse it deosn't use mina core so too hard to change
Can someone help me? i can give u this repackage who will help me
there's can be someone already have this source and it is very common in kr but not in common outside kr i think
And i have a lot of kms client that even korea people doesnt have
If u r interested in it pm me or post thread plz ty

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wich Server research to 3.000 People online simultaneously???

And abot the source v1.2.65
Anyone has it .. Even I have it on my computer .. Slimetales has only fixed bugs of that version which you will have to fix them yourself ... keeping in mind the errors of slimetales.

What is the point to convert the Source KMS to GMS? translate the WZ is more easy in ur case i think.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If there is a reference to the GMS version, then I can. But I'm Chinese. My way of contact: QQ:986371513

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If there is a reference to the GMS version, then I can. But I'm Chinese. My way of contact: QQ:986371513
oh nihao
version that i want is v90 can u change it to use aeskey and go to world select part?
if u can i'll send it to uwell i donno that site so i can send download link through private message is it not bad??

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's impossible for a KMS server to have 3000 players online. It's extremely illegal there.
Also, I'll tell you right now that you will have endless nights of coding/nightmares ahead of you! Good luck!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's impossible for a KMS server to have 3000 players online. It's extremely illegal there.
Also, I'll tell you right now that you will have endless nights of coding/nightmares ahead of you! Good luck!

Not really, the problems in that version is not sooo much..
And slimetales is focus on WZ edits, not in SRC..
i played SlimeTales before, and i reported ONE STUPID SKIL BUG, and the skill is broken ATM.
Remember me, im the first I/L of Slimetales (before wipe)

Upvote 0
Back