Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Creating a Client Socket Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am making a bot for discord which connects a maple server (client) to my bot (server). My bot is on separate hosting from my server and has opened a socket connection properly to be connected on. On server start, my server would connect to the bot, but for some reason, I can't get it to work. There is little documentation that is helpful to me for creating a java based client connection to a server via websocket.

The client should have an event emitted onRun or onConnect when the connection is established, which I have printing a simple System.out.println, but it's not being triggered.

Could someone help me on this? All help is appriciated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You seem to be new here so I suggest connecting bot to server. Server to bot is for advanced users only.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You seem to be new here so I suggest connecting bot to server. Server to bot is for advanced users only.

Sorry, you couldn't help me. Thanks anyways! :) I figured it out, close the thread, please.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back