Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Done

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Items Cash Shop no time?

Nearly every source now uses permanent NX and not dated/expiring NX, it's kind of the thing with private servers I guess. You can implement item expirations onto your items as it is implemented in Moople sources, so just check that out if you really want it. It'd just be a change in a packet and some handling (item creation) since I think expiration was already in the database.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Items Cash Shop no time?

Nearly every source now uses permanent NX and not dated/expiring NX, it's kind of the thing with private servers I guess. You can implement item expirations onto your items as it is implemented in Moople sources, so just check that out if you really want it. It'd just be a change in a packet and some handling (item creation) since I think expiration was already in the database.

Thank you!
Yes, i want it. Please help me, how to add time in item?

Thank you!
Yes, i want it. Please help me, how to add time in item?

Upvote 0
Back