Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dropping Item issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I am experiencing an issue with dropping items. When a player drops an item, it always drops 1 of those items. It does not prompt you to say the quantity that you want to drop. (So if you have 100 red potions, you are unable to drop all 100, you must simply click, drag and drop the items 1 by 1). Im unable to find where the player item drops are handled, does anyone know which file handles player item drops ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant seem to find the issue im looking for.. are there any other locations that it could be?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I cant seem to find the issue im looking for.. are there any other locations that it could be?

Maybe you changed some package that uses the addItemInfo function (or the function itself). You can also look at the Item Manipulador on moveItem, maybe it will help.

Upvote 0
Back