Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[EliteMS] Unable to connect to game Error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've literally tried everything, Port Forwarded, Changed IP of World, and Channel properties file. Changed LEN.ini to work with my localhost, have a loopback adapater. Netsh the NEXON ip addr. And nothing, It launches the Launcher just fine, but doesn't connect at all. I've had a v117 working at one time (Recently reinstalled Windows 10 again), and don't understand how and why it's not working. I do know that v117 isn't compatible with Windows 10, but I'm on the latest update of 10 and I even set the GameLauncher, Maplestory, and Launcher exes to run in Compatibility to "Windows XP SP3". Any help would be much obliged.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've literally tried everything, Port Forwarded, Changed IP of World, and Channel properties file. Changed LEN.ini to work with my localhost, have a loopback adapater. Netsh the NEXON ip addr. And nothing, It launches the Launcher just fine, but doesn't connect at all. I've had a v117 working at one time (Recently reinstalled Windows 10 again), and don't understand how and why it's not working. I do know that v117 isn't compatible with Windows 10, but I'm on the latest update of 10 and I even set the GameLauncher, Maplestory, and Launcher exes to run in Compatibility to "Windows XP SP3". Any help would be much obliged.

So I found the solution, it's the Strength files. You don't need to put it in all those locations, just JRE/LIB/SECURITY folders and it should work flawlessly. Don't know why people say to put them into the other directories.

Upvote 0
Back