Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error 1031 MYSQL | Newbie.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm new at starting maplestory servers and I got this error on OurStoryv144 source.

PHP:
00:39:07    CREATE TABLE `auth_server_channel_ip` (   `channelconfigid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,   `channelid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',   `name` tinytext NOT NULL,   `value` tinytext NOT NULL,   PRIMARY KEY (`channelconfigid`),   KEY `channelid` (`channelid`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 ROW_FORMAT=FIXED    Error Code: 1031. Table storage engine for 'auth_server_channel_ip' doesn't have this option    0.016 sec

This is the code that they gave me:
PHP:
-- Definition of table `auth_server_channel_ip`--DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `auth_server_channel_ip`;CREATE TABLE `auth_server_channel_ip` (  `channelconfigid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `channelid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `name` tinytext NOT NULL,  `value` tinytext NOT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`channelconfigid`),  KEY `channelid` (`channelid`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 ROW_FORMAT=FIXED;

how do I fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What MySQL version are you using? Try changing:
ROW_FORMAT=FIXED
to
ROW_FORMAT=COMPACT
or try turning off innodb_strict_mode if enabled.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What MySQL version are you using? Try changing:
ROW_FORMAT=FIXED
to
ROW_FORMAT=COMPACT
or try turning off innodb_strict_mode if enabled.
I opened a V176 swordie server, but now I dunno how to make other people connect to my server (at all).
and how do I make them able to register

Upvote 0
Back