Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error when launching server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi There, This is my first post on here so hello to all. I recently followed a tutorial on how to make a v83 private server and its been working fine and everything until today when I opened my launchtest and got the following error message below. I'm not sure what the issue is, I'm a complete noob at this so I would really appreciate some help. Thanks :) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at net.server.Server.init(Server.java:869) at net.server.Server.main(Server.java:997) Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not successfully parse config file config.yaml: Line 10, column 16: Error setting property 'worlds' on class: config.YamlConfig at config.YamlConfig.fromFile(YamlConfig.java:29) at config.YamlConfig.(YamlConfig.java:13) ... 2 more

Back