• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Evangelion crossover server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey folks,

In advance if this needs to be moved elsewhere on the forums I am sorry and would gladly oblige in deleting it and reposting it if it causes less trouble. I also want to thank anybody in advance for just reading this.

Anyway, this is the start of hopefully a really fun project. Big time NGE fan for a couple decades, so of course when I saw this week that NGE and MS were doing a crossover I tried to login to an account I haven't even used since 2009 just so I could collect as much as possible and do Evangelion themed questing.

Anyway, to the point, for various reasons I've decided to embark on the quest of creating a private server that would perpetually host the Evangelion event and perhaps expand on it with time. A permanent crossover. This is the only place I could think of that would have the know-how readily available. I need to know what I'll need to get the resources from the event. What would be the easiest way to go about getting the Evangelion information? Is it already hosted here?

I will be spending the next several weeks or months perusing this site on a more consistent basis as I set things up and improve and get a few friends and others involved. I know for a time there will mostly be testing and perhaps offline use but (forgive my repeating myself) my eventual goals in order of operation are; to have a private server that is also perpetually a MS x Eva crossover, to make it Mac compatible down the line as few private servers are, to begin customizing it to include more Eva related items and quests.

I'm reaching out for help to:

Layout the process in quick bullet points step by step (or link to the best guide to use)

Point me in the direction of which resources would be usable for this project or how to obtain the Evangelion MS resources needed. I understand not every source is complete and to my knowledge v.193 (the one hosting the Evangelion files) is not on RZ yet. So I don't know if somebody could help me in getting them? I have WZ Dumper but I haven't tested it yet on 193.

Any other guides or programs I'd need to start this out properly.

I understand private servers can be a big undertaking, I'm not alone in the process in person and I also know this forum will be a gamechanger.

Thank you so much in advance,

Toro

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Depends on what exactly you're after, tbh.

If you just want Evangelion and don't care about everything else, just get v55 or v62 and rip the data from the wz in 193 and put it in your version.

If you want explicitly this version, then it gets a lot trickier.

Upvote 0
Back