Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How can i make GM enable to use FJ or any skill in any maps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do anyone know how to make GM can use any skills in any maps but donor cant? my donor gm level is level 1. i wanted to make myself able to use flash jump and skill in any event map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But im a gm but i cant use FJ in any event map do u know how to enable GM and make donor cant use?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[v83] - on MapleSolaxia or MoopleDEV based the packet is called getAuthSuccess, on MapleBlade based it's called getAuthSuccessRequestPin.

Anyways, by default the admin byte in the packet is set for mplew.writeBool(c.getGMLevel() > 0); which means that any character above GM level 0 can use Flash Jump (for that matter) in certain maps (what we call EVENT MAPS).

To avoid Donors (GM Level 1) from using skills in EVENT MAPS and allow GMs (any GM Level above 1) to use them you would need to change the admin byte to mplew.writeBool(c.getGMLevel() > 1);

Here's the entire code
MaplePacketCreator.java
PHP:
public static byte[] getAuthSuccess(MapleClient c) {
final MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter mplew = new MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter();
mplew.writeShort(SendOpcode.LOGIN_STATUS.getValue());
mplew.writeInt(0);
mplew.writeShort(0);
mplew.writeInt(c.getAccID()); //user id
mplew.write(c.getGender());
mplew.writeBool(c.getGMLevel() > 1); //admin byte
short toWrite = (short) (c.getGMLevel() * 64);
mplew.write(toWrite >= 0x80 ? 0x80 : 0);//0x80 is admin, 0x20 and 0x40 = subgm
mplew.writeBool(c.getGMLevel() > 0);
mplew.writeMapleAsciiString(c.getAccountName());
mplew.write(0);
mplew.write(0);
mplew.writeLong(0);
mplew.writeLong(c.getSessionId());
mplew.writeInt(0);

if (ServerConstants.ENABLE_PIN) mplew.writeShort(0);
else mplew.writeShort(2);
return mplew.getPacket();
}

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well bro, i have tried but i failed to do. can u help me with tiredstory source? its not working for me for the one u shared with me. and i have some error with these codes^

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it fixed ^ Thanks! anyway do u know how to enable other player are able to double click donor but cant click gm?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you can alternatively bypass it in your own admin client, i think the address for v83 was 0096BE5C, just nop it and it should enable the use of FJ. at the same time, you can use it and go fj on any server that doesn't have checks for it lmao

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can alternatively bypass it in your own admin client, i think the address for v83 was 0096BE5C, just nop it and it should enable the use of FJ. at the same time, you can use it and go fj on any server that doesn't have checks for it lmao
lmao eric haha thats gay.

CharInfoRequestHandler is what you're looking for
well charinforequesthandler is for trading. i have tried. maybe another?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back