Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best GMS-Like v62 source?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looking for the definitive "best" v62 source for setting up an (offline for now) server most similar to GMS. I am a bit of a noob so whichever has theleast amount of bug fixing/programming to do would be the best thing for me. Thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The problem is that that's a lot of extra work to translate EVERYTHING into English-- and if I use an auto-translator, it's probably not 100% correct.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The problem is that that's a lot of extra work to translate EVERYTHING into English-- and if I use an auto-translator, it's probably not 100% correct.
the npcs 100% translate you need only translate the src

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could I not just use an English src that already exists or is there more to it than that?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Cool- so I can just literally copy and paste the english src and it works, right?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any v62 source out there requires you more than just compiling the source, but tracking out bugs and fix them, patching exploits and optimizing scripts since a lot of them are broken. Releasing a v62 server without some C++ knowledge and MapleStory packets knowledge, is just a waste of time. Right now, I'd say the best v62 source out there is MapleVintage, all the others are just crap. No offence to any other developer though.

Upvote 0
Back