Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HD Maple Client? v62 / v83

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking for client developer who can make HD client or Where to find the packet code to put on MapleServerHandler to get in-game. I tried to use select character it's doesn't want me to get in the game.

V9AWhsO - HD Maple Client? v62 / v83 - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lmao you clearly stole the client from MapleMS. Even has the same photoshopped UI

You guys should consider modifying the OnConnect region and the IGcipher (IV transformation) keys so that people who try stealing your client can't even reach the login screen.

@OP You're better off setting up your own HD client. I would start learning IDA and reference this thread for the addresses so that you can update them to v83. The most important functions are CWvsApp::InitializeGr2D, CWvsApp::CreateWndManager, CWndMan::CWndMan, and CInputSystem::SetCursorPos/CInputSystem::SetCursorVectorPos. Just find where it uses 800x600 dimensions (or dim/2) and change them to 1024x768.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys should consider modifying the OnConnect region and the IGcipher (IV transformation) keys so that people who try stealing your client can't even reach the login screen.

@OP You're better off setting up your own HD client. I would start learning IDA and reference this thread for the addresses so that you can update them to v83. The most important functions are CWvsApp::InitializeGr2D, CWvsApp::CreateWndManager, CWndMan::CWndMan, and CInputSystem::SetCursorPos/CInputSystem::SetCursorVectorPos. Just find where it uses 800x600 dimensions (or dim/2) and change them to 1024x768.

Could Eric tell us where we got this data? And where should we change them at the source?

Upvote 0
Back