Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HeliosMS log in problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've currently switched over from ZenthosDev to HeliosMS but now i encountered a another error.

HeliosMS starts up all fine and i'm capable of logging in, where as for my friends when they try to log in and move to the character selection, entering their PIC, once they put it in they dc and get bumped back to the log in server.

I've tried to change the IP in ServerConstant.java, the client has the same IP and everything.

Perhaps any suggestions?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've currently switched over from ZenthosDev to HeliosMS but now i encountered a another error.

HeliosMS starts up all fine and i'm capable of logging in, where as for my friends when they try to log in and move to the character selection, entering their PIC, once they put it in they dc and get bumped back to the log in server.

I've tried to change the IP in ServerConstant.java, the client has the same IP and everything.

Perhaps any suggestions?

did your portforward the channel and world port?and i belife your client ip must be local ip

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LocalIP is 127.0.0.1 right?

How can i perhaps portfoward the channels? I'm using hamachi.

hamachi is for your friends to connect to your server.but you still need to portforward your channel,world port as well..because without that your friends won't able to login into your server.and if you using hamachi theres no need to use your local ip.(Local ip is your ip4 lan ip)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hamachi is for your friends to connect to your server.but you still need to portforward your channel,world port as well..because without that your friends won't able to login into your server.and if you using hamachi theres no need to use your local ip.(Local ip is your ip4 lan ip)

Wat. Absolutely no ports needed to be portforwarded when using hamachi.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you are using hamachi provided ip if you connect to hamachi why portforward your own ip ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somehow i've found a solution, i don't know what i did but i managed to solve it lol. Thanks everyone for your help!

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
channel port is like 7575,7576 and etc.hamachi ip is for server and source..well anyway he manage it ..
What? The port has nothing to do with what he stated.

Hamachi IP is for the server, not for the server and the source. The Channel SERVER should only need to run on localhost (127.0.0.1), the only server players actually fully connect to (as far as I know) is the world server, which then reroutes all the traffic through the channel, and cash shop servers.

Or the channel, CS, and login servers simply use the world server's IP instead of the one defined. Idfk. I know you don't have to assign a WAN IP or hamachi ip to them; and you definitely don't have to port forward on hamachi.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What? The port has nothing to do with what he stated.

Hamachi IP is for the server, not for the server and the source. The Channel SERVER should only need to run on localhost (127.0.0.1), the only server players actually fully connect to (as far as I know) is the world server, which then reroutes all the traffic through the channel, and cash shop servers.

Or the channel, CS, and login servers simply use the world server's IP instead of the one defined. Idfk. I know you don't have to assign a WAN IP or hamachi ip to them; and you definitely don't have to port forward on hamachi.

of course hamachi no need to portforward just need to port forward channel and world isnt it.He say before that player get roll back to login page when they enter PIC.:*:

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
of course hamachi no need to portforward just need to port forward channel and world isnt it.He say before that player get roll back to login page when they enter PIC.:*:
You do not have to port forward anything when using hamachi. That's the whole point of using hamachi, it's a secure VPN; it basically opens a hole in your firewall, which is why they have security. It's almost the same thing as using a DMZ host.

Upvote 0
Back