Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Acernis 145 Source, Cannot connect to my server due to HackShield

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using Acernis v145 source and using LegitLisa's GamelauncherEx and everytime I try to connect a Hackshield error appears. Im not sure what im missing or what im doing wrong. Does anyone have some insight as to what i need or missing?

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Grab a HS bypass from any 14X server. 15X servers should work too. Use their hshield/cypher folders and throw out your own.
Also take note that legitlisa only works on windows 7 or below. So keep that in mind if you want others to play your server.

So small edit, my maxcloud (a dope af dude) just released this you can use to never have this issue again:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/hackshield-blackcipher-update-server-1132605/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh, currently there isnt any 14x or 15x servers so i cannot take their hshield/cypher folder and i tried the universal redirector but instead of hshield error i get the server check or server offline error & also i tried maxclouds hackshield/blackcipher update server and it doesnt work

Upvote 0
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh, currently there isnt any 14x or 15x servers so i cannot take their hshield/cypher folder and i tried the universal redirector but instead of hshield error i get the server check or server offline error & also i tried maxclouds hackshield/blackcipher update server and it doesnt work

maxcloud doesn't bypass the cypher issue.
I however managed to find a link to old 14x game files i uploaded which include these bypasses. (or at least the HS one)

maxcloud doesn't bypass the cypher issue.
I however managed to find a link to old 14x game files i uploaded which include these bypasses. (or at least the HS one)

Upvote 0
Back