Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need HELP!!! HOW TO ADD ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM IN V83

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey everyone,

Is there any anticheat client or how to add anticheat system for v83.

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have clean local hostv83 i wanna used ollybdg to add anticheat and there is no space to include that.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There's honestly no point adding anticheat to the client / clean client. Hackers who wants to use a custom client will be able to do so either way unless you change the packet handling part, but even that can be bypassed.

Server side anticheat are the safer option, but depending on what kind, there might be false-positives.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's honestly no point adding anticheat to the client / clean client. Hackers who wants to use a custom client will be able to do so either way unless you change the packet handling part, but even that can be bypassed.

Server side anticheat are the safer option, but depending on what kind, there might be false-positives.

Well, no matter what im still keep trying. How do change packet handling part if u know pls guide me. Or any other ways that can block them directly dupe is the worst and hackers. Need to know how to block packets if possible.

Upvote 0
Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can block any packet you want if you know the header (and possibly the rest of the structure if you're trying to patch an exploit while allowing legitimate packets through). Just locate the handler for it and add checks. Patching dupes properly requires actually knowing the packet they're using, you can't really just blind patch it. Log their packets and try to replicate it yourself.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can block any packet you want if you know the header (and possibly the rest of the structure if you're trying to patch an exploit while allowing legitimate packets through). Just locate the handler for it and add checks. Patching dupes properly requires actually knowing the packet they're using, you can't really just blind patch it. Log their packets and try to replicate it yourself.

I have alot of packet waiting for me to patch. Not sure how to block it directly using them.

Upvote 0
Back