Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with opening the game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,
So me and my friend decided to start something small and use this JMS source (forum.ragezone.com/f427/jms186-source-87-gms90-sea1-1111150/) to make a server for us 2 to test different things. Everything is done; sql, property files, wamp, everything. Even the launch.bat file doesn't show ANY errors. But once we try to open a .bat file with start maplestory.exe 127.0.0.1(or even the hosts IP instead of that) 8484 the game loads until hackshield, and that loads. And then nothing. I check in task manager and the app was killed off. Is there any way we can fix this? I really want to get on with this source and see what it holds, but this is holding me back - to the extent where the game isn't launching.
Cheers.

P.s. System Locale has been set to Japan, still same issue. Not even an error comes up past the hackshield loading UI.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@GabrielSin doesn't seem like the whole v90 client concept is working in a JMS folder. I've tried it all. v90 localhost just doesn't work and says I have missing windows files. Very confused on what's stopping the game from launching when I run the .bat file. The launch.bat always says my IP is connected to the game and in fact I'm not. Even on the host's computer.

Upvote 0
Back