Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Need Help]game returns to login screen after character selection

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie in this field and decided to create a Maplestory server(for entertainment but also for some challenges). I've checked several tutorials and chose SupremeMS repack as my server. For this point I'm just tring to run the game on my localhost(127.0.0.1).

Everything worked fine until I selected my character, after character selection my game just returned back to the loggin screen and popped up a message "Unable to connect to the server". I don't know what's going wrong because there was no error message appearing on my .bat window, my server was still running and everything looked fine.

Any help is appreciated!

p2 - [Need Help]game returns to login screen after character selection - RaGEZONE Forums
this is what happened after the 1st time I selected a character.

p3 - [Need Help]game returns to login screen after character selection - RaGEZONE Forums
this is what happened when I tried to log in again.

p4 - [Need Help]game returns to login screen after character selection - RaGEZONE Forums
this is what my server window was displaying, no error on it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Staff member
Reaction score
... Perhaps not using MapleRoyals client is a good idea to start with. MapleRoyals, as well as other servers nowadays use custom packets/other modifications which are likely not addressed on your server emulator.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi kimmy, I've tried several localhosts, and I Hex-edited them to make sure they're set to 127.0.0.1 but still got the same problem :(
By the way, I'm a veteran player in Maplelegends, thx for the Christmas update XD

Update: I just tried another localhost and this time an error appeared as follows:
error - [Need Help]game returns to login screen after character selection - RaGEZONE Forums
I have no idea what caused this error...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back