Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need some help here getting started !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone , my name is Billy and i'm kinda of new to Maple Story Server making but am willing to learn .

And sort of new professional help as I've failed before during port forwarding and registration system/page .

I used Zenthos Dev ( I followed the basic v83 guide) but still unable to proceed on with the server . I am able to log in as an admin but unable to let my friends go in to the game/login with their account .

My goal is to make a server where all my friends can join in and relax
and have fun during their free time . Where as some can choose to be competitive as I plan to add a rebirth system and a high rated server with custom equips/styles from other versions .

Currently I'm stuck following a v83 guide here , where as the ports for wamp server changed to MariaDB ports .

:)

My skype : billysleepyhead
My discord : Purify (≧◡≦)#1896

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings, use this source instead

TiredStory: http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/source-v83-tiredstory-838534/

It has what you want in terms of 'custom items' and rebirths.

The ports you want to portforward is 8484, 7575, 7575 + (1 more for every channel)
If that doesn't work, try port forwarding via firewall advanced settings inbound rules if you haven't tried that already

Make sure the client and IP compiled is the same as the one found

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right now , i'm kind of confused .

Do I do anything about the MariaDB ports or just leave it there and open up my own ports (7575+) via firewall ?

Also to configure IP so both matches my current localhost , I used notepad++ to modify the IP in the localhost and modified the server.config file .

Am having problems with MySQL too as I can't seem to establish a connection to the server .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back