Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help for making a local server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi , i want to create a local server but cant find any guide for lastest server ( i google and found v18x is newest )
please help me !
and i dont know why people release too much v83 ,75 ,62 ?? old server using JDK 7 which not support anymore

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Generally setting up a server is the same throughout the versions. The only difference may be some dependencies that are needed or extra databases to execute.

The reason those versions are most released is generally because that is what has always been readily available to the public. The higher version you go, the less sources you will see solely because people don't want to release their server files that they updated, from version to version, to the public. To be capable of that, not to mention the journey of coding AFTER updating, takes a lot of dedication and time. Most sources released are just variations of another, with minimal changes that honestly make it no different from another. Only a few sources are unique enough to be considered a genuine new release. I will also recommend, if you plan on making your own server, update on your own as it will not only help you understand your own source more, but will allow you to control the quality of the source as well. Most high version sources released are either poorly done, or no where near stable / complete.

Upvote 0
Back