Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]LoginServer

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So ragezone, i decided to start off from the taiwan source . DRWINNIEv117,Im asian so i could understand the words. but i configured everything..everything is fine except for the start.bat

Code:
[??]  Dr.Winnie ??????.?????????7 ???? 117.2
[??] ????.
[??] ??░ ??░ ??░
[??] DRWinnie????? : ??5x ??2x ??1x
[??] ??░ ??░ ??░
[??] ???????
[??] ??░ ??░ ??░
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: null
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Byte.parseByte(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Byte.parseByte(Unknown Source)
        at handling.login.LoginServer.run_startup_configurations(LoginServer.jav
a:90)
        at server.Start.run(Start.java:125)
        at server.Start.main(Start.java:150)
Press any key to continue . . .

I looked through the start.java and loginserver.java, i did some comparison with maplecrystal. and i couldnt find what's wrong.
I excuted the SQL already as well.Help anyone?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I decided to download the source and check it out.

To learn, notice the error lies in the method "LoginServer.run_startup_configurations".
Browse to the method and look at the function. You'll realize it's grabbing information from a properties file.
To make it easier, the source uses GMS = true in GameConstants, meaning you use worldGMS.properties.

Within your method, you have the variables that it requires to startup. Make sure each variable is within your worldGMS.properties file.

Code:
flag = Byte.parseByte(ServerProperties.getProperty("net.sf.odinms.login.flag"));
This is not in worldGMS.properties, so try adding flag=0 and see if that works (doesn't matter where).
You'll notice it's parsing a byte, which the error refers to - this is most likely it.

That should fix it! Good luck.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will the above moderator, you can say that the process in detail about it? I have seen do not really understand, can give detailed steps? thank you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry,I really do not know how to add the way, you mentioned above flag = Byte.parseByte(ServerProperties.getProperty("net.sf.odinms.login.flag"));Is where you want to add?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sorry,I really do not know how to add the way, you mentioned above flag = Byte.parseByte(ServerProperties.getProperty("net.sf.odinms.login.flag"));Is where you want to add?

no.. you add:

Code:
flag = 0

into your worldGMS.properties file. After that, you're done. It needs ^^^ added into your .properties file. If you can't, post your worldGMS.properties file here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has been resolved, thank you very much, you can add your facebook back problems can have the program ask you?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, you do not want that, I do not insist that you are very often help people solve problems on this site?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I am grateful to you, help me solve the problem, as well as let me in the future as well as how to solve the problem, have a place to ask

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
# 按商城進入自由市場.  [ True = 開啟  |或|  False = 關閉 ]
# 預設 (true)
CashShop=false

# 按商城開啟NPC.  [ True = 開啟  |或|  False = 關閉 ]
# 預設 (true)
CashShopNPC=true

#都開會以開啟NPC優先

# 唯一的物品是否多拿 可=true/否=False
allowMoreThanOne=true

# 玩家是否可帶GM裝 可=true/否=False
GMItems=false

# PVP頻道
pvpCh=4

# 渾沌頻道
HellCh=3

# 自動註冊 開=true/關=False
autoregister=true

# 單人模式 開=true/關=False
admin=false

# 顯示封包 開=true/關=False
logpackets=true

# 私服名
serverName=Dr.Winnie

# 頻道選擇出現的訊息
eventMessage=歡迎來到 Dr.Winnie  v117.2!

# 一個帳戶最多角色數
maxCharacters=12

# 遊戲上方公告
serverMessage=歡迎來到 Dr.Winnie 如果您發現bug請幫忙回報給GM.

# 最高上限玩家
userlimit=80

# 端口設定: port1=Channel port2=CashShop port3=Login
port3=8484
port2=8485
port1=7575

# IP設定
interface=127.0.0.1

# 活動腳本
events=Aswan,BelenBoss,BelenJBoss,HalfBoss,HalfJBoss,PierreJBoss,PierreBoss,BloodyBoss,BloodyJBoss,PinkZakum,AutoSave,ServerMessage,PinkZakumEntrance,CygnusBattle,ScarTarBattle,VonLeonBattle,Ghost,OrbisPQ,Romeo,Juliet,Pirate,Amoria,Ellin,CWKPQ,DollHouse,BossBalrog_EASY,BossBalrog_NORMAL,HorntailBattle,Nibergen,PinkBeanBattle,ZakumBattle,NamelessMagicMonster,Dunas,Dunas2,2095_tokyo,ZakumPQ,LudiPQ,KerningPQ,ProtectTylus,WitchTower_EASY,WitchTower_Med,WitchTower_Hard,Vergamot,ChaosHorntail,ChaosZakum,CoreBlaze,BossQuestEASY,BossQuestMed,BossQuestHARD,BossQuestHELL,Ravana_EASY,Ravana_HARD,Ravana_MED,GuildQuest,Aufhaven,Dragonica,Rex,MonsterPark,Kenta,ArkariumBattle,AswanOffSeason,HillaBattle,SpawnRoom,ZChaosPQ,ZChaosPQ1,ZChaosPQ2,ZChaosPQ3,ZChaosPQ4,ZChaosPQ5,ZChaosPQ6,ZChaosPQ7,ZChaosPQ8,ZChaosPQ9

help me plz...

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@tlsdn0515 Please use code tags and read the thread next time.

Assuming that's your property file, just do what I said a while back and add flag=0 somewhere.

For example, add it between serverName and eventMessage (you can put it anywhere, but this is world displayed info so might as well put it here):
Code:
# 私服名
serverName=Dr.Winnie

[b]# Display the current state of the world
flag=0[/b]

# 頻道選擇出現的訊息
eventMessage=歡迎來到 Dr.Winnie  v117.2!

Upvote 0
Back