Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help with Maplestory v142 server(with some fixes)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This post is based off of RuffRyder93's work starting from Jan 13 2018
I have executed the v142 SQL file, compiled a new .jar for Hawt(kept the name for because for personal use).
But currently I'm facing this issue, even though the bat file runs smoothly, IoSession is the GMS IP.
haunterdry - Need help with Maplestory v142 server(with some fixes) - RaGEZONE Forums
Whenever I launch Maplestory and try to log in.
haunterdry - Need help with Maplestory v142 server(with some fixes) - RaGEZONE Forums
It say's "Have trouble logging in? Go to Nexon yadda yadda."I can't seem to connect to server. If anything I looked around ragezone and found the OurStory fix and applied it.
OurStory fixes and addons
But that did not fix the issue.And also the SQL table keeps forcing me to enter the tempban date and and birthdate. Not quite sure why.

Sidenote/Fixes:
Link to RuffRyder93's tutorial
How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v142] (Video)
-Redirector I am using is Novak's WeirdClientLocalSupport
MultiVersion Redirector (localhost supported) (MSAuth)
You're going to have to have Visual to build it or else it won't work because all links are dead.
-If anyone comes across the SQL " xxxx does not have this option" refer to this post.
How to make a MapleStory Private Server [v142] (Video)
Replace all ENGINE=InnoDB with blank spaces, this fixed my issue with no errors.
HackShield Black Cipher fix:

But if anything I was lucky enough to keep BoomBoomMS's files before the shutdown, so this might differ for people but this fixed everything for me.

And thanks to Novak for the in depth descriptions in all of the answers they do. Much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
EDIT: This issue was fixed by a clean recompile of a new OurStory source file. new SQL exectuion. Just changed the SQL database password in the ServerConstants and compiled. Skipped RuffRyder93's part on commenting out the section that was affiliated with older accounts. Can close this thread now.​

Last edited:
Back