Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help me if you can, please.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, sorry to bother and create topic in the wrong place, just did not know where to create.
I'm very lazy (and a bit unsuccessful) in all this, I just wondered if I could play maplestory alone and saw that it was just creating a private server for myself, right?
I've seen tutorials but nothing about version above 160, I'm too lazy jesu from heaven that dumb face!
I would like a light on what to do and how to do it, please.
(just want to play this wonderful game alone: c)
(I live in Brazil and the original server gives me a lot of DC as well)
(and I'm poor then it gets complicated to stay well in the game)
Thank you all.

Texto original se alguém souber ler português.
Olá, desculpa incomodar e criar tópico em local errado, só não sabia aonde criar.
Sou muito leigo (e um pouco fracassado) nisso tudo, apenas me veio a dúvida de se posso jogar maplestory sozinho e vi que era só criar um servidor privado para eu mesmo, certo?
Vi tutoriais mas nada sobre versão acima da 160, eu sou leigo demais jesu do céu que cara burro!
Gostaria de uma luz sobre o que fazer e como fazer, por favor.
(só quero jogar esse jogo maravilhoso sozinho :c)
(é que moro no Brasil e o servidor original me da bastante DC também)
(e eu sou pobre daí fica complicado me manter bem no jogo)
Grato desde já.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks.
I entered in Discord, I'll try to follow the tutorial and if I fail, I hope someone there will help me, I've never done anything like that before.

Upvote 0
Back