Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im sorry but Im new to this, and Im pretty sure the guide has something to do with sql, and Im sure I followed all of it. So I have to redo the sql part?

Upvote 0
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im sorry but Im new to this, and Im pretty sure the guide has something to do with sql, and Im sure I followed all of it. So I have to redo the sql part?

Probably. The thing that is clear in your bat is that the source can not find the user/password tables that should be in your database. So either the database connection is not set properly (Wrong databse name? Wrong connection IP?) Or there is no (correct) database. Which might mean that your sql did not excecute properly or its one of those "not really working" sql's that some sources had lately. (It was either the v142 one or the v144 that had a wrong sql)

So check the databaseconnection.java (or config file) And check if the SQL excecutes properly. You can post screens of both here if you need more assistance.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably. The thing that is clear in your bat is that the source can not find the user/password tables that should be in your database. So either the database connection is not set properly (Wrong databse name? Wrong connection IP?) Or there is no (correct) database. Which might mean that your sql did not excecute properly or its one of those "not really working" sql's that some sources had lately. (It was either the v142 one or the v144 that had a wrong sql)

So check the databaseconnection.java (or config file) And check if the SQL excecutes properly. You can post screens of both here if you need more assistance.

Ok I redo it but still gives me the same thing, and where can I find the databaseconnection.java and etc.? Sorry to say that im really new to this.

Upvote 0
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok I redo it but still gives me the same thing, and where can I find the databaseconnection.java and etc.? Sorry to say that im really new to this.

it's explained in the video starting at 13:30. He opens eclipse, opens the databaseconnection.java and configures it. Then (i suppose) he builds. Just follow his steps carefully.

(i'd use netbeans rather than eclips but oh well, should work.)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I got the screenshot of the databaseconnection.java here it is :
Thx for spending your time

Upvote 0
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok I got the screenshot of the databaseconnection.java here it is :
Thx for spending your time

Okay good, you haven't touched that. What you want to do is open up serverconstants.java edit the DB properties there. Then in the entire eclipse porgram add the jar files to the library and build. Follow the video carefully if you cant figure it out. These steps are essential and this is all the help i can give now.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sad to say that I already followed what he did in the video. And I don't know what you mean by I haven't touched that because I didn't left that out. I'm so confused now lol.

Okay good, you haven't touched that. What you want to do is open up serverconstants.java edit the DB properties there. Then in the entire eclipse porgram add the jar files to the library and build. Follow the video carefully if you cant figure it out. These steps are essential and this is all the help i can give now.

I found the error!
Its silly, in the databaseconnection.java, theres a line like this : SQL_URL = ""jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/JCMS?autoReconnect=true""
I just simple remove the extra 2 "s and Im done! Thx for your time and help!
Salute!

Upvote 0
Back