Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Help On V1.11 REPACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey RageZone, can someone please help me on my V1.11 private server? I got this V1.11 repack last night and I just did what I applied to my V83 server and my V1.11 server worked. I am not making it online, it's just for my friend and me. Here is the link for my repack..

SOOOO many glitches.
1. The monsters only move when you hit them.
2. When you kill a monster sometimes it freezes and doesn't disappear.
3. Cash Shop won't work
ALL JOBS DO WORK it's just that in the start of resistance you need to click on these NPC and it won't work..But Evan works fine cause I just did [@goto henesys] and trained by myself no need for NPC..But for resistance I can't because you can't choose your job.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. When you go to Orbis it shuts down.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a separate question. Can someone teach me how to add my own FM BOSSES like ONLY pink bean/zakum/horntail/papulatus. I downloaded a guys Map9 for fm mobs but it has random monsters, can someone teach me how to change those please.

Oh and if anyone knows any other repacks for v111 please tell me because this one needs so much fixing to do

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oh thanks they move now =] but now a new problem came...sometimes when I attack a monster it won't even get hit..I quit it I went back to v83 even though it doesn't look as good T-T. I will wait until better repacks for v1.11 come out =[

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, honestly, this repack is terrible. They basically only updated longin things; and they probably used the packets oxsysoft released so they had no idea how to update anything else.

Anyways, closed since you quit. :8:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back