Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with v75 problems.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

i have 2 problems.

1st-
i want to working this NPC / Job Adv.

Dorki - Help with v75 problems. - RaGEZONE Forums

how i fix it? i clik in and the window closed.

CashShop BUy Items Fix thanks @Eric for explain.

2- The correct fix for hired merchants.
- when server shutdown dont save items/mesos
- merchanta dont save quantity.
- Fredrick returns items x2 when the meechants is closed. Example: if the item save when the server is down, when you talk with fredrick for your items, he return the same item 2times... and if the itrm have quantity example you sell 100maple leaf, fredrick return only 1

3- Any have HPQ (HenesysPQ) for v75 METROMS?

4- i want this localhost v75 but i want to remove UNLIMITED FLASH JUMP.
please nay remove the unlimited flash jump for me? i dont have nothing idea about ollydbg or whatever.

Link Localhost :

i want this localhost because i want to put MapleStory name in the bar (Re Edited by slayer blabla) and i dont like a UFJ any help?

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
1. Check the npc script to make sure it looks as if what you want to do is correct; follow up with checking the bat file to see if anything[errors / exceptions] is being shown.

2. Go to where the cashshop operations are handled and make an exception to the buy process that checks for a specific item id; if it matches that ID, send a pop up message (I think the number is 5 in v90 and bellow?) saying it has been disabled.

3. Not many people understand editing addresses in the client; there are a few who could help you in terms of general kindness but others would make you pay. It's most likely the easiest, and most beneficial way, to learn on your own. If you don't want to, try PMing around.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Check the npc script to make sure it looks as if what you want to do is correct; follow up with checking the bat file to see if anything[errors / exceptions] is being shown.

2. Go to where the cashshop operations are handled and make an exception to the buy process that checks for a specific item id; if it matches that ID, send a pop up message (I think the number is 5 in v90 and bellow?) saying it has been disabled.

3. Not many people understand editing addresses in the client; there are a few who could help you in terms of general kindness but others would make you pay. It's most likely the easiest, and most beneficial way, to learn on your own. If you don't want to, try PMing around.

1- i dont know how is the id for this npc.
2- i fix it thanks
3- can you help me with the localhost?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
because say: Spudy or Slayer.. say pandora.sytes.net spugdy blablabla.. and the same for slayer366.

i want only take "MapleStory"

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Zydee it's not an NPC script, that's a quest handled script. Pretty sure Odin doesn't have any of these implemented? Not sure, don't know if he even gets errors based on the picture(s).

2) As for this, do what Zydee said. src/net/channel/handler/CashOperationHandler, there is like if (mode == X). The very first statement (normally 0x3, or just 3) is for purchasing items. Below it has some kind of cash item info class, normally cItem.
Here you would create a list of ItemID's and use an array of them.
Code:
int[] aItemID = {1302000, 1302000, 1000000, 1000000};
Then compare.
Code:
for (int nItemID : aItemID) 
    if (cItem.getItemId() == nItemID) { //might need to enable actions or send cash request here
        c.getPlayer().dropMessage(1, "You cannot buy this item.");
        return;
    }

3) Editing client addresses isn't hard... If you don't want UFJ, are you sure you want Spam, Infinite Text, Tubi, or other client hacks included with the available multi-hack addy localhosts? Otherwise, if you're just having a no damage cap, just edit that single address on a clean v75 localhost and you'll be good.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean it says spudgy here and says spudgy there. Are you talking about a stringpool, or a server notice, or what? Hex editors will find the strings for these things if you search correctly. Strings are seperated by periods in a hex editor here so you'd be searching for something like m.a.p.l.e.s.t.o.r.y.. If it's a window title, you could just as easily use a resource tool like ResHacker, and modify the title of the client if hex editing or olly is too hard for you.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Eric

i cannot edit the " by spudgy ( )
look with HexWorkshop last rev, Stredit new and old version & ResHacker and nothing happen when i search spudgy or pandora or whatever.

LOCALHOST LINK:
Dorki - Help with v75 problems. - RaGEZONE Forums

i want this localhost and want remove the credits for only "MapleStory".

or this:
without UFJ.
Please!

First post update!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
@Eric most sources have the console throw errors or exceptions so he could go off that.
Dorki Steddit cannot remove those things like that, nor can it, i dont think, edit addresses for client hacks. You would need to look up how to edit them on your own; doing so, you could edit everything within the client hack wise.

Upvote 0
Back