Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] v75 Localhost To Remove Hacks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello All

i want this localhost v75 but i want to remove UNLIMITED FLASH JUMP.
please anyy remove the unlimited flash jump for me? i dont have nothing idea about ollydbg or whatever.

Link Localhost :

i want this localhost because i want to put MapleStory name in the bar (Re Edited by slayer blabla) and i dont like a UFJ any help?..

Or Change the ttitle in this Localhost to say only: MapleStory
Localhost:

Dorki - [HELP] v75 Localhost To Remove Hacks - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
UFJ consists of like at least 6 different addresses nopped all over the client, and it's annoying to remove it :(

I suggest using a binary difference checker against the one with UFJ and one without, and then modify the bytes in a hex editor, as this will be easier for you to do.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont not understand nothing about this.
So, is very hard to remove the UFJ?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i dont not understand nothing about this.
So, is very hard to remove the UFJ?

No, it's not hard. Get me the v75 UFJ addresses and I'll remove it for you, but Slayer didn't release them in his client list of addys.. Real busy right now and can't look for them, give me a few days and I can find and remove the UFJ for you if I have time. Or, see if sunnyboy will do it for you.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Reaction score

The addresses for UFJ there are for v62. The list from slayer as I previously stated does not contain v75 UFJ addys. So, they have to be found in IDA, client differences, or AoBs which I can't do at this moment. :/

EDIT: Try this v75 localhost, it shouldn't have UFJ but it should have the rest that you want. http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/v75-localhost-dmg-cap-unlock-621346/

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The addresses for UFJ there are for v62. The list from slayer as I previously stated does not contain v75 UFJ addys. So, they have to be found in IDA, client differences, or AoBs which I can't do at this moment. :/

EDIT: Try this v75 localhost, it shouldn't have UFJ but it should have the rest that you want. http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/v75-localhost-dmg-cap-unlock-621346/

Yes, but i cannot edit the spudgy website for the client..
in the localhost say: maplestory pandora.spudgy.net i want to change the credits only for maplestory

Dorki - [HELP] v75 Localhost To Remove Hacks - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you help me with change the spudgy website? to MapleStory

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
@Dorki The window title? I've noticed that he somehow completely encrypted that message into the client, because it follows 0 ASCII AoBs, there is nothing referencing "spudgy" anywhere that I noticed. I tried looking around a few days ago, but had no success. I think I tried a client with no branding and compared it to one with it, and it had 0 binary differences of the entire file. Not sure if I was tired and made a mistake, or if it's very well hidden or done somehow that I can't figure it out. All I know for sure is after scanning it for a while, it's not in plaintext anywhere within the client, that's for sure. (When I do have free time, I'm definitely going to figure out how to remove that though xD)

Your best bet is to just remove UFJ addresses. If you have the time on your hands, try messing around with it. ;P

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dorki The window title? I've noticed that he somehow completely encrypted that message into the client, because it follows 0 ASCII AoBs, there is nothing referencing "spudgy" anywhere that I noticed. I tried looking around a few days ago, but had no success. I think I tried a client with no branding and compared it to one with it, and it had 0 binary differences of the entire file. Not sure if I was tired and made a mistake, or if it's very well hidden or done somehow that I can't figure it out. All I know for sure is after scanning it for a while, it's not in plaintext anywhere within the client, that's for sure. (When I do have free time, I'm definitely going to figure out how to remove that though xD)

Your best bet is to just remove UFJ addresses. If you have the time on your hands, try messing around with it. ;P

Oh God, so.. okay i'll go to learn about olly and search the addres for remove UFJ :p

So, if u found the addres help me please.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi i have responded to the bumps how may I help you?

i want this localhost v75 but i want to remove UNLIMITED FLASH JUMP.
please anyy remove the unlimited flash jump for me? i dont have nothing idea about ollydbg or whatever.

Oh God, so.. okay i'll go to learn about olly and search the addres for remove UFJ :p

So, if u found the addres help me please.

I bolded it for you, since you can't properly read a thread.

Upvote 0
Back