Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Make sure you're using the Unlimited Strength cryptography jar files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is my first time trying to setup a v83 Server. When i launch my localhost it prompted this error and "Maplestory has stopped working" I have tried Jre6/7/8 and it still not working, Anyone willing to help me to solve this issue please..

Error Message : "Error initalizing the encryption cipher. Make sure you're using the Unlimited Strength cryptography jar files.
Error initalizing the encryption cipher. Make sure you're using the Unlimited Strength cryptography jar files.
Exception Caught: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, Fraysa i did googled before submitting a thread but i tried 2 different JCE policy with version 6 and 7 but it doesn't work either.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
JDK : 1.6.0_21 , 1.7.0_03, 1.7.0_55 and 1.8.0_05
JRE : 6,7 and 8

I tried this 3 and still have them in the folder

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you able to provide a Team viewer help? It would be great if you could assist me through Team Viewer and i am able to learn a few things from you.

Upvote 0
Back