Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Which .java files do u need to compile and which you don't have to?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been seeing posts saying compile NPCConversationManager.java and and not to compile other ones like PlayerCommand.java or whatever its called.

I'm new to this, sorry for the stupid question.

BTW, I'm using ZenthosDev!
Thanks in advance,
akh01999~

Reaction score
I've been seeing posts saying compile NPCConversationManager.java and and not to compile other ones like PlayerCommand.java or whatever its called.

I'm new to this, sorry for the stupid question.

BTW, I'm using ZenthosDev!
Thanks in advance,
akh01999~

You can not only compile a file, when you are working with java, you necessarily have to have a project in your IDE, so when compiling any java file a new project will be created.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
People are saying that ZenthosDev is a pain and it's very hard and will take long to fix it's bugs.

I've noticed a big bug with using skills, any skill u use with any player in the map => the people in the map with you get dced but you don't.

Do you recommend me using MoopleDev? Everyone saying its the best to start with!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
People are saying that ZenthosDev is a pain and it's very hard and will take long to fix it's bugs.

I've noticed a big bug with using skills, any skill u use with any player in the map => the people in the map with you get dced but you don't.

Do you recommend me using MoopleDev? Everyone saying its the best to start with!

That depends if you search for something GMS-Like use MapleSolaxia source, if you want something with higher rates should go for something based on MapleBlade. (These are sources v.83) However, all require changes and modifications to adapt to you, so feel free to change it.

Upvote 0
Back