Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Keyboard reset/Skills in MapleSolaxia v2

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi y'all,

I'm experiencing issues within Ronan's MapleSolaxia v2 where I'll have some players playing and then if we either apply a rebirth or reset their job via gm commands sometimes players will lose skills off of their keyboard. I am very willing to attempt fixing this issue myself however I am having trouble finding where I would start as the SaveToDb function seems to not have anything to do, as well as checking MapleKeybinding seems to be correct.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Hi y'all,

I'm experiencing issues within Ronan's MapleSolaxia v2 where I'll have some players playing and then if we either apply a rebirth or reset their job via gm commands sometimes players will lose skills off of their keyboard. I am very willing to attempt fixing this issue myself however I am having trouble finding where I would start as the SaveToDb function seems to not have anything to do, as well as checking MapleKeybinding seems to be correct.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

It was added to prevent people from sending packets that allowed you to gain a skill on a specific key that didn't belong to your job. Start with that.

Upvote 0
Back